10/9 (8:20 EDT prelims) | BKFC Fight Night Montana (Riggs vs Guillard)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yeah K @kaladin stormblessed ... He wants to sticky your clean shit hole as soon as he can.
i dont even watch this. i was doing it out of the kindness of my heart for the likes of jason73 @jason73 and the other BNFC junkies who didnt realize this was on tonight

(i had a diesel - no pun tended - screenshot to upload from my phone, but theres a size limit to images, so i had to reduce image size for that first upload)

but im such a kind person (beta) that i went to other room, turned on computer, and fixed the OP image

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my bad. im not even watchibg it. i made a thread as a way of sending out the heads up

if you "follow" the cageside forum, you should get a notification for all new threads
Oh, I turn almost all the alerts off

I usually know all the events each week stateside...just been a crazy week so I never really "looked into it"

Honestly, thanks for making the thread...I like that you did it

Last edited:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Oh, I turn almost all the alerts off

I usually know all the events each week stateside...just been a crazy week so I never really "looked into it"

Honestly, thanks for making the thread...good gesture my man
my bad for not tagging. i actually triwd thinking of who to tag, but all i could think of was jason. i was half asleep and half fallen asleep three times since then lol

thank god fury vs wilder is finally happening

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my bad for not tagging. i actually triwd thinking of who to tag, but all i could think of was jason. i was half asleep and half fallen asleep three times since then lol

thank god fury vs wilder is finally happening
haha
I'm supposed to be the guy tagging jason

I'm slacking bud, thanks for calling me out

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Didn't watch the fights but looks like Jade got a win...
cn11aetjjg571.jpgWeI1BHu.png
d5ha1y60y5os.jpg9t92oyc5tt2k.jpg