General 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket shooting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Discord is full of supposed manifestos and doxings of him. It's not clear to me how much of them are real. Lots of fake stuff thrown in with the real stuff so holding off until there's some consensus

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've seen some screenshots. Some dead links. It looks like he probably live streamed it

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
What a clown. Cannot understand these guys who kill a bunch of random strangers, and then don't kill themselves.

Live streaming these attacks is going to be a common feature after Christchurch, too.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I don't know why, but I fucking love photos of mass killers getting arrested and/or arriving at jail for the first time. It's such a weird, surreal moment. That guy is in his 20s, standing on the side of the road, and he's finished now. He might live another 60 years, but what the fuck does that life look like? I think about the basic shit he'll never ever do again, and it's weird. And for what? To kill a bunch of people and get traumatised by it like Brenton Tarrant or Nikolas Cruz did? Or to feel like The Man like Dylan Roof or Anders Breivik do, locked in your little concrete box with nothing to do and no control over anything at all for the rest of your fucking life.

Bet he's effectively an incel too. Probably not an Elliott Rodger where that's the explicit motivation, but he's not getting laid. Almost none of them are.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The suspect has described himself as a white supremacist. He also stated in his written manifesto that he believed in the Great Replacement conspiracy theory and said that the white birth rate "must change".[2] He allegedly praised fellow white supremacist mass shooters Dylann Roof and Brenton Tarrant in online posts.[6]

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The suspect has described himself as a white supremacist. He also stated in his written manifesto that he believed in the Great Replacement conspiracy theory and said that the white birth rate "must change".[2] He allegedly praised fellow white supremacist mass shooters Dylann Roof and Brenton Tarrant in online posts.[6]
Ah fuck, was going to call it exactly, even typed it out, but decided to not be overly political. :smile: Of course he's in love with that asshole Tarrant, he dressed like him and live-streamed it. Stands to reason he'd be spouting all the same bullshit catchphrases and slogans.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Looks to be in his early to mid 20s too, so almost certainly an Internet addict incel. Entirely likely he'll be an empty shell of a man once he's had a couple of years away from Internet radicalisation and the 8chan like sites, everybody's long forgotten about him, and the enormity of what he's done and the unalterable consequences of it really are sink in, I reckon.

Maybe not, but pretty likely I'd say, if he's just echoing the actions and rhetoric of previous shooters.

??

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Damn, apparently he had body armour, a security guard shot him in the chest but it did nothing and then he killed the guy.

Apparently had a pistol under his chin when the cops told him to put it down, then he took some of his gear off and they arrested him.

??

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Damn, apparently he had body armour, a security guard shot him in the chest but it did nothing and then he killed the guy.

Apparently had a pistol under his chin when the cops told him to put it down, then he took some of his gear off and they arrested him.

??
Great, the one killing that he could have done the world some good (removing the burden of his trial and incarceration from society) and he's too much of a pussy to do it.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
His manifesto:

The long manifesto, which dives deep into the shooter’s supposed mindset and aims, cites 4chan as the source of his radicalization, noting “There I learned through infographics, shitposts, and memes that the White race is dying out, that blacks are disproportionately killing Whites, that the average black takes $700,000 from tax-payers in their lifetime, and that the Jews and the elite were behind this.”

Murdered 10 people and threw his entire life away because of what he learned from right wing garbage memes and blogs.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Bet he's from a middle or upper middle class family, too. Seems he was walking in there with a few thousand dollars worth of gear and weapons. His new accommodations will be a bit of an adjustment for him, I'd say.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
His manifesto:

The long manifesto, which dives deep into the shooter’s supposed mindset and aims, cites 4chan as the source of his radicalization, noting “There I learned through infographics, shitposts, and memes that the White race is dying out, that blacks are disproportionately killing Whites, that the average black takes $700,000 from tax-payers in their lifetime, and that the Jews and the elite were behind this.”

Murdered 10 people and threw his entire life away because of what he learned from right wing garbage memes and blogs.

??
I wouldn't immediately believe his manifesto to be genuine

Please remember we are in a full blown disinformation war, on all of us regardless of "party" affiliation

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I wouldn't immediately believe his manifesto to be genuine

Please remember we are in a full blown disinformation war, on all of us regardless of "party" affiliation
Yeah yeah, everything's a conspiracy, one lone asshole can't just pop off with an AK without the fucking illuminati pulling the strings behind everything, sure sure. ?

This would be right-wing anti-immigration mass shooter Internet manifesto #5 off the top of my head, by the way.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah yeah, everything's a conspiracy, one lone asshole can't just pop off with an AK without the fucking illuminati pulling the strings behind everything, sure sure. ?

This would be right-wing anti-immigration mass shooter Internet manifesto #5 off the top of my head, by the way.

??
Lotta straw man material in that ^^^ post.

I just said it would be prudent to not immediately believe everything presented regarding the shooter.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Lotta straw man material in that ^^^ post.

I just said it would be prudent to not immediately believe everything presented regarding the shooter.
Sure, there's no need to immediately believe everything that's put out there.

But the sheriff stated at a press conference that it is, quote, a “straight-up racially motivated hate crime.”

And the attack fits the well established template of right wing mass killers who were radicalised by the Internet before carrying out their politically-driven massacres. None of them were radicalised by the lying mass media - it was by the lying garbage blogs on the Internet.

But what you are doing, is reflexively calling conspiracy. Instantly. Waaaaah, elites, waaaaah, lying media. Immediately.

That's not an insightful or wise stance. Crying that the MSM has no credibility at all on any piece of information any of them ever present, is literally no better than consistently crying "but the TV news would never lie to me!" ?

Maybe the quotes from the manifesto aren't actually genuine. But that seems unlikely. It's not some hidden thing. The cops are treating it as a politically motivated mass shooting, and that being the case, at this point in the culture wars it's more likely than not that he wrote a document that he wants people to read. He wants to tell people about 4chan and 8chan and the rest of the far right garbage blogosphere. Just like Breivik, Roof, Tarrant and others did. Even him livestreaming it suggests that he's following the path that others have laid down before him.

??

Last edited: