VID 10 worst injuries in mma

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Holy shit at that first fight. I definitely remember seeing it live when it happened, but my holy shit is moreso about after.
I always wondered about that Razak guy, especially everytime I saw Bobby Razak post or make a video. Anyways...

After that fight, Steve Cantwell went 0-5 and hasn't fought since his last loss in 2012.
Razak however, had a split decision loss against Kingsbury(which split decisions are probably draw fight outcomes anyway)
If you call that fight a draw, he's 5-2-1 since that arm break.

GOOD for him. I thought it was either heart or stupidity, and thought it was stupidity for him to not tap, but looks like that dude just has heart. To not tap, to come back in 4 months, fight 10 months later, that says a lot about his grit and determination. Fan.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Also for the thread's sake. Here are two similarly gruesome ones, not MMA, but kickboxing.

Tyrone Spong broken leg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvknTo_Hv4E

Two of the greatest early kickboxers face off - Stan Longinidis (the GREEK, one of the all time greatest, discovered Mike Zambidis also) vs Dennis Alexio (all time legend, right RickStorm @RickStorm ?). One of the earlier examples of this horrible injury in a big time fight seen on TV

Break happens around 2:30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRO9m1OkZOA

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Holy shit at that first fight. I definitely remember seeing it live when it happened, but my holy shit is moreso about after.
I always wondered about that Razak guy, especially everytime I saw Bobby Razak post or make a video. Anyways...

After that fight, Steve Cantwell went 0-5 and hasn't fought since his last loss in 2012.
Razak however, had a split decision loss against Kingsbury(which split decisions are probably draw fight outcomes anyway)
If you call that fight a draw, he's 5-2-1 since that arm break.

GOOD for him. I thought it was either heart or stupidity, and thought it was stupidity for him to not tap, but looks like that dude just has heart. To not tap, to come back in 4 months, fight 10 months later, that says a lot about his grit and determination. Fan.
Razak Al-Hassan is fighting my friend Virgil Zwicker at Bellator 137 on May 15th

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Man those last two leg breaks (Corey Hill and Rob Evans) are NASTY. I remember watching when Hill broke his, and Rogan lost his shit.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Yuck at that Tuff n Nuff Tracey Lee photos.

Fuck this thread. Worst physical injury I ever had was when I was 12 and I broke my femur in a freak soccer incident. I hate leg kicks and leg breaks of any kind. Exiting thread now.