1100 Pounds Razorback caught in Australia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
An Australian farmer knew there was a large predator on the loose when, one by one, his dogs were disappearing. This razorback weighed over 1100 pounds and was brought down by an H&H .375 Magnum

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Man, I might rather bump into a Grizzly in the woods than this ugly motherfucker. My gawd, no question I would rather bump into a grizzly, get it over with quick and at least I'd get to look at some awesome and impressive as it rips me apart, rather than having to look this horrid creature in the eyes as he eats me alive. Fuck that!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
sgotwalks;n36452 said:
Man, I might ratherhtmlp into a Grizzly in the woods than this ugly motherfucker. My gawd, no question I would rather bump into a grizzly, get it over with quick and at least I'd get to look at some awesome and impressive as it rips me apart, rather than having to look this horrid creature in the eyes as he eats me alive. Fuck that!

"
In virtually every mauling, each and every time a hiker has been charged and attacked by an angry, surprised grizzly bear. Once the person quit fighting, quit screaming and laid quiet.........the bear has in nearly every case..........run or walked away. Grizzly bears want nothing to do with humans and are only mauling you, the hiker because they feel threatened and will continue to maul you as long as you are fighting and threatening them.
In a recent research project conducted in Yellowstone Park, bear researchers approached radio collared grizzly bears, and in 90% of the encounters each bear ran or moved off once the bear noticed the researcher nearby. The remaining 10% of encounters resulted in one or more of the following; the bear standing, making aggressive noises and/or making a short bluff charge BEFORE turning and running or moving away from the researcher.
http://www.yellowstone-bearman.com/b_spray.html

Feb 7, 2015
I have a big boar running around my place. He knocked up one of the sows and now I have six piglets running around too. Trying to trap them but they are smart, lol.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
YouHitaWallPushTruIt;n36608 said:
I have a big boar running around my place. He knocked up one of the sows and now I have six piglets running around too. Trying to trap them but they are smart, lol.

Where do you live at man? I know in the south, wild pigs/boars are a major fucking problem. My colleagues in Texas are constantly sending me pictures of one's they've killed on their properties.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
YouHitaWallPushTruIt;n36608 said:
maybe try this?

Last edited by a moderator: