General 11th September 20 years on.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just watched a BBC documentary about it.

It basically eulogised Bush. Was an amazing mental gymnastic of what actually happened.

I remember. I remember he allowed them to win. I knew it at the time and I know it now.

Bin laden won.

And the kicker is the Taliban have also won.

Literally the worst defeat the West has ever lost.

Thanks to less than 3k of people dying led to our lives changing forever. At least a million innocent people dying too.

The most incompetent person ever in charge. But 2 decades on he is being lionised as the greatest commander in chief.

I remember.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Our lives changed forever.

Thanks to a show bomber.

Nkw at every flight we have to take our shoes off. Because of one cunt.

We lost.

The west lost.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

It basically eulogised Bush. Was an amazing mental gymnastic of what actually happened.

I remember. I remember he allowed them to win. I knew it at the time and I know it now.

Bin laden won.

Thanks to less than 3k of people dying led to our lives changing forever. At least a million innocent people dying too.

The most incompetent person ever in charge. But 2 decades on he is being lionised as the greatest commander in chief.

I remember.
Our lives changed forever.

Thanks to a show bomber.

Nkw at every flight we have to take our shoes off. Because of one cunt.

We lost.

The west lost.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Bin laden won.

I remember.
Chene...I mean, Bush made horrible deicisions, but Bin Laden most definitely didn't win. Mostly a push for the Taliban.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I remember the history channel used to air like 12 hrs of sep.11 programming on sep.11 I used to watch it for 12 hrs weird times.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
False flag from start to finish, 2 decade elimination of the USA as lone superpower.

Only forum retards think otherwise, usually from Florida, Broward County specifically.
Fight dodgers to boot & generally name-callers of low self-esteem that look like & act like David Hogg.
No one in particular comes to mind.
#NeverForgetThis ^^^

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
False flag from start to finish, 2 decade elimination of the USA as lone superpower.

Only forum retards think otherwise, usually from Florida, Broward County specifically.
Fight dodgers to boot & generally name-callers of low self-esteem that look like & act like David Hogg.
No one in particular comes to mind.
#NeverForgetThis ^^^
Comeon man lets all get along and act like Aaron Russo never existed lmao.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Twenty years ago the Taliban, AQ and UBL proved to the world that they don't deserve life, and I'm glad a lot of them are dead now.
What happened recently has made me sick to my stomach and we'll be cleaning up after more terrorism soon.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
just watching a 6 part series.

the worst thing was the commander firefighter in the lobby of one of the towers, and then there would be a loud SMACK. then another, and another, and another, another, another, and another, ...

it was people jumping from above and landing on the awnings

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Twenty years ago the Taliban, AQ and UBL proved to the world that they don't deserve life, and I'm glad a lot of them are dead now.
What happened recently has made me sick to my stomach and we'll be cleaning up after more terrorism soon.
The only thing that the Taliban had to do with 9/11 is that UBL was living there at the time.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That, and they gave him protection when we demanded his delivery. They said fuck you.

Fuck you back.
They said "We want to see some proof." America said fuck you, and carpet bombed them. Then they said "We'll turn him over to a third country to stand trial." America said fuck you. Then they said "You can find UBL at this location. (It happened more than once) and America said fuck you. I don't think the Taliban are benevolent, but they receive a lot of undeserved blame.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
They said "We want to see some proof."
The entire world knew he was guilty. The moment I heard about the attacks I assumed it was UBL. So fuck them. They were hiding him, and now they say there was never any proof he was guilty. They know perfectly well he did it and were very happy with it.
America said fuck you, and carpet bombed them. Then they said "We'll turn him over to a third country to stand trial." America said fuck you. Then they said "You can find UBL at this location. (It happened more than once) and America said fuck you. I don't think the Taliban are benevolent, but they receive a lot of undeserved blame.
*rant about you and your new Taliban friends, full of incoherent rambling*

I don't like them, no sir I don't

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The entire world knew he was guilty. The moment I heard about the attacks I assumed it was UBL. So fuck them. They were hiding him, and now they say there was never any proof he was guilty. They know perfectly well he did it and were very happy with it.

*rant about you and your new Taliban friends, full of incoherent rambling*

I don't like them, no sir I don't
No one is asking you to like them, but facts are facts and don't call them my friends.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Has it cost you a trillion dollars yet? Apparently that's the cut off.
I'm offsetting the cost by selling loose joints at the park. I had a lemonade stand but Karen.

In all seriousness, I don't like the choices we face and wish the world at large would help keep afghanistan from being another war ground in the future. That shit hole needs minding.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We squandered so much good will after 9/11. That always makes me really sad to think about.