14 yr old green belt subs 3 blackbelts in tournament

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You have to watch out with them green belts. We had one from the kids class who was allowed to train with grown ups. When we rolled I was obviously not trying to hurt some kid and the next thing I know the little cunt almost broke my neck in a choke.

Actually in the new year I will start training again, I have a feeling throbert will show up in the uk in 2021 and I'm gonna break his arm, big nog chicken wing style

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
You have to watch out with them green belts. We had one from the kids class who was allowed to train with grown ups. When we rolled I was obviously not trying to hurt some kid and the next thing I know the little cunt almost broke my neck in a choke.

Actually in the new year I will start training again, I have a feeling throbert will show up in the uk in 2021 and I'm gonna break his arm, big nog chicken wing style
None of this ever happened

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

i gave green belt a triangle setup, and the little fucker choked me so hard I got a nose bleed.
true story.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i gave green belt a triangle setup, and the little fucker choked me so hard I got a nose bleed.
true story.
It makes sense when you think about it. It must be a big deal for a kid to train with the adults, they want to impress. Then dipshits like me and you try to play nice and they get us