General 15 yr old girl shot in Columbus (protesters gathering)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Exactly, you didn't watch every single one of the 1000+ games in a season.
Yes, congrats...you took a post and acted a fool about it

I only claim to watch parts of every single game for a few years during the Golden Era of NBA, that was my peak NBA interest

Nobody watches every minute of every game dipshit, that would take more hours than there are in the day and would take a person a good part of a year

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, congrats...you took a post and acted a fool about it

I only claim to watch parts of every single game during the Golden Era of NBA

Nobody watches every minute of every game dipshit, that would take more hours than there are in the day and would take a person a good part of a year
No need to be angry, peace and love. Go outside, take your mask off, and get some fresh air.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No need to be angry, peace and love. Go outside, take your mask off, and get some fresh air.
I'm laughing right now
I will wear a mask when I choose to
Fresh air on the daily

Stick your own penis in your butt

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
because white people are more likely to be actually committing a violent crime when the police arrest them for a violent crime?

need some more granularity on "violent crime"...'resisting arrest' a violent crime?

EDIT - black people are also probably a lot better at not getting shot by police. A black friend told me to ask any black man what age their parents talked to them about not getting killed by the police. Oldest I've heard is 12.

Last edited:
M

member 1013

because white people are more likely to be actually committing a violent crime when the police arrest them for a violent crime?

need some more granularity on "violent crime"...'resisting arrest' a violent crime?

EDIT - black people are also probably a lot better at not getting shot by police. A black friend told me to ask any black man what age their parents talked to them about not getting killed by the police. Oldest I've heard is 12.
@black ppl is this true?!?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I feel like this is supposed to be shocking, but to me it reads as "White people are morons."

M

member 3289

i feel like this is an example of a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy.
you don't need an official hat and flashy lights to be a good guy, but it helps separate you from the bad guys. Hypothetically.
Your desperate need to sound smart completely blocks any and all ability to detect sarcasm. Incredible.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
you think white people should be explaining to their 10 yo sons how to not get killed when they're stopped by the police?
I got that talk
I probably wasn’t 10 but 12 or 13 when I started being out more.
and definitely got told what to do if I get pulled over When I started driving.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I got that talk
I probably wasn’t 10 but 12 or 13 when I started being out more.
and definitely got told what to do if I get pulled over When I started driving.
i lived in small town nowhere, it was just part of driver's ed.
"put your hands on the dash and wait for the officer to tell you to put the window down."

but that's not the talk black kids are getting.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
i lived in small town nowhere, it was just part of driver's ed.
"put your hands on the dash and wait for the officer to tell you to put the window down."

but that's not the talk black kids are getting.
Try putting your hands at 10 and 2
instead of reaching for the dash ?

I didn’t live in a small town and gang violence was popping off I the early 90’s
My talk was more than how to hold the steering wheel.
I’ll agree probably not the same talk as a black child but valuable knowledge every kid should be told.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
no way this could be a bad idea
1619054154064.png

i swear these people are accelerationist . they are just trying to fuck shit up as bad as possible in the shortest amount of time

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Another thing that's weird about America is your teenagers all look like they are late on mortgage payments and one of their kids just got kicked out of college.

And I'm not just talking about like how Scott Wolf was playing a 16-year-old on Party of Five when he was 30 (it was my favorite show until Dawson's Creek - these shows first aired in Australia in 2017), I'm talking about your actual teenagers.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Try putting your hands at 10 and 2
instead of reaching for the dash ?

I didn’t live in a small town and gang violence was popping off I the early 90’s
My talk was more than how to hold the steering wheel.
I’ll agree probably not the same talk as a black child but valuable knowledge every kid should be told.
I was basically told "Avoid the cops, they aren't your friends. You don't want to see them unless it was you that called them."

M

member 1013

Another thing that's weird about America is your teenagers all look like they are late on mortgage payments and one of their kids just got kicked out of college.

And I'm not just talking about like how Scott Wolf was playing a 16-year-old on Party of Five when he was 30 (it was my favorite show until Dawson's Creek - these shows first aired in Australia in 2017), I'm talking about your actual teenagers.
You’re drunk again