General 16 Commandments of Poon - I fucked up.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFuck?

Jan 19, 2019
I'm trying to get with this chick, and it is going so-so. I never read the 16CoP, and now that I have, I realized I fucked up on most of them. Is it too late, or can I still turn things around putting the Commandments into action now?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm trying to get with this chick, and it is going so-so. I never read the 16CoP, and now that I have, I realized I fucked up on most of them. Is it too late, or can I still turn things around putting the Commandments into action now?
there's one commandment of poon.

"Don't put the pussy on a pedestal"

TheFuck?

Jan 19, 2019
Based on the thread title I thought that Too swole to control @TryHardNobody had a name change but the actual post makes it more likely to be L @PND
Nah, I don't know who those are. I just found out about Incel/MGTOW etc., and found the 16CoP. I read that shit and realized why I was always fucking up with bitches. This forum came up on my searches and I thought I would ask if I was too far gone on this chick, or if anyone ever made a comeback using the 16CoP. I admit I'm a beta, but I'm trying to at least become an alphabeta, it's better than jerking off.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
gonna need more info

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah, I don't know who those are. I just found out about Incel/MGTOW etc., and found the 16CoP. I read that shit and realized why I was always fucking up with bitches. This forum came up on my searches and I thought I would ask if I was too far gone on this chick, or if anyone ever made a comeback using the 16CoP. I admit I'm a beta, but I'm trying to at least become an alphabeta, it's better than jerking off.
you can pull this off
quit violating commandments
commandments are life

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Getting pussy is like buying a car. If you walk in a car dealer and act like u in love w a car and can't live without it, u gonna get fucked over. If you r always willing to walk away, they will chase you. Just like a car dealer. And the way u r always willing to walk away is always be talking to a bunch of girls. So u don't gaf wat happens.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Never give all the Heart
BY WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS
Never give all the heart, for love
Will hardly seem worth thinking of
To passionate women if it seem
Certain, and they never dream
That it fades out from kiss to kiss;
For everything that’s lovely is
But a brief, dreamy, kind delight.
O never give the heart outright,
For they, for all smooth lips can say,
Have given their hearts up to the play.
And who could play it well enough
If deaf and dumb and blind with love?
He that made this knows all the cost,
For he gave all his heart and lost.

TheFuck?

Jan 19, 2019
I would be happy to give advice. I don't need no fucking commandments. Guarantee I get more ass than whoever wrote that
I'm a decent looking guy, and I know she likes me, I make her laugh a lot, we get a long real well, she has told me she is into me. But I fucked up the Commandments telling her I liked her, how pretty she was, sharing some feelings with her, that type of dumb bullshit. And I haven't been able to get it past the flirting/friend mode. I'm trying to get it to the next level, but Im wondering if I Fucked it up too much already to get it to the next level?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm a decent looking guy, and I know she likes me, I make her laugh a lot, we get a long real well, she has told me she is into me. But I fucked up the Commandments telling her I liked her, how pretty she was, sharing some feelings with her, that type of dumb bullshit. And I haven't been able to get it past the flirting/friend mode. I'm trying to get it to the next level, but Im wondering if I Fucked it up too much already to get it to the next level?
Just get drunk with her and let her know that you're serious about wanting to tongue punch her asshole but that you don't have time to put boots on a caterpillar so if she isn't about that life then she needs to get to stepping.

TheFuck?

Jan 19, 2019
And even if you don't, it's not like anyone on here would ever know, right?
True, but I'll take you guys at face value. If you say you got with a lot of bitches, I'll believe you until I have reason not to. We're all guys here trying to get with chicks, and not the same chicks, so if you respond to my posts I figure you're just trying to help another dude out. We all have the same goal, and the same mentality, fuck bitches, and fuck bitches.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
We are going to need pics of the female. You have to treat a Kentucky broad different than a California broad. A Kentucky broad will be happy impressed with Applebees while a California broad needs someplace that puts avocados on everything. If you are asking advice from this place you are probably going after a West Virginia broad, in which case you just need oxycontin.

M

member 3289

I don't believe you have a bridge to sell, so no.
I don't believe people that go online and brag to complete strangers about all the pussy they're getting. Besides the fact that they have no way to prove it, people who get pussy don't brag about it.

But anyway back to your problem. Where do you live?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
True, but I'll take you guys at face value. If you say you got with a lot of bitches, I'll believe you until I have reason not to. We're all guys here trying to get with chicks, and not the same chicks, so if you respond to my posts I figure you're just trying to help another dude out. We all have the same goal, and the same mentality, fuck bitches, and fuck bitches.
try hard nobody is having sex with the most chicks for sure on this forum...probably different types of chicks than you are talking to but he probably knows something about females

rest of these fellas are married/single/horny or all 3

TheFuck?

Jan 19, 2019
We are going to need pics of the female. You have to treat a Kentucky broad different than a California broad. A Kentucky broad will be happy impressed with Applebees while a California broad needs someplace that puts avocados on everything. If you are asking advice from this place you are probably going after a West Virginia broad, in which case you just need oxycontin.
Haha, Ohio broad. If that means anything?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
try hard nobody is having sex with the most chicks for sure on this forum...probably different types of chicks than you are talking to but he probably knows something about females

rest of these fellas are married/single/horny or all 3
I don’t think hoodrats and cokeheads should count. Every disgusting pic he posts I can literally smell through my phone.