General 16-yr old slut lies about rape, brother kills "suspect"...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Hope she gets locked up along with her fucking brother...
#MeToo
#OldTownHoe
#BelieveAllWomen

Man Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault By Teen Girl Killed In Revenge-Beating By Accuser's Brother

Man Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault By Teen Girl Killed In Revenge-Beating By Accuser's Brother

Getty Images

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
May 13, 2019

A false accusation of sexual assault turned deadly last month in Utah when a teen girl's brother sought vengeance over the claim of sexual assault that never was.

Daily Wire TV

Current Time 0:05
Duration 0:41
New Zealand Man Stumbles Upon Ancient Bird Footprints In Swimming Hole
A 16-year-old girl, whose identity has not been revealed because she's a minor, told her 17-year-old brother that Michael Fife, 62, sexually assaulted her on a Cache Valley Transit District (CVTD) bus. The 17-year-old tracked down Fife and physically attacked him when he got off the bus; wounds from the altercation left him dead.

According to Logan Police Department, reviewed surveillance footage from the bus revealed that the alleged assault never happened.

“On April 23, 2019, at approximately 3:30 pm a 16-year-old female reported being sexually assaulted by a 62-year-old male while on the CVTD bus. The man was later identified as Michael Fife. The female immediately called her 17-year-old brother and told him of the sexual assault. Minutes later, the female’s 17-year-old brother located Mr. Fife getting off the bus near 300 South 100 West, in Logan,” read a press release from the Logan City Police Department. “The brother ran towards Mr. Fife and assaulted him. Mr. Fife fell to the sidewalk and suffered head injuries. Mr. Fife was left unconscious, lying on the sidewalk, while his assailant fled the scene on foot.”

“Kind of a linebacker-type charge toward the gentleman, knocking him down,” recalled Logan Department Chief Gary Jensen, according to Fox13Now. “This is an absolutely horrible event.”

The press release continued: “At 6:15 pm the 16-year-old female called police to report the sexual assault on the bus. Logan Police detectives reviewed the video footage of the alleged sexual assault. The video showed Mr. Fife walking past the girl, but no sexual assault occurred.”

The police department noted that Fife succumbed to his injuries on April 27.

Jensen called the case “unique and difficult” and noted that vigilante justice would still be wrong if the accusation were true.

“We have a justice system,” he said. “We don’t do vigilante justice. We certainly appreciate it if we could do our job.”

“I don’t even know why he was being hit,” said Fife’s only child, Michael Fife Jr. “Something definitely needs to be done because this stuff can’t happen. I mean, especially over an allegation.”

“He cared a lot about people,” he added. “He always greeted them with a smile and he was always a kind person to them.”

Fife Jr. commented on the press release from the Logan City Police Department via Facebook: “Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. My father wasnt [sic] a perfect man, but he didn't deserve this. I hope justice will be served.”

A GoFundMe page has been created to pay for Fife's funeral costs. "I am asking for donations to help lay Michael Andrew Fife to rest," says the GoFundMe, adding: "He leaves behind his only child Michael Andrew Fife II (Mike). The financial burden of this unforeseen act of violence, falls to Mike. Mike is currently not in the best of situations and cannot afford to lay his dad to rest without a little help. All donations will go to Michael Andrew Fife II to settle the cost of hospital bills, cremation, and entering into a burial plot."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol love that new zealand used linebacker they don't even respect rugby enough to use their lexicon.

the sad thing is because they are both minors they will probably do very little time in prison and the girl will probably see no time and commit some more crimes.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
lol love that new zealand used linebacker they don't even respect rugby enough to use their lexicon.

the sad thing is because they are both minors they will probably do very little time in prison and the girl will probably see no time and commit some more crimes.
I think you're right for the most part. If the cunt doesn't get some time then hopefully she gets turned out...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Jensen called the case “unique and difficult” and noted that vigilante justice would still be wrong if the accusation were true.

“We have a justice system,” he said. “We don’t do vigilante justice. We certainly appreciate it if we could do our job.”
the irony here is the guy who beat the 62 year old used vigilante justice if he had waited for an investigation or new zealand jurisprudence he would have not beat the guy to death.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
the irony here is the guy who beat the 62 year old used vigilante justice if he had waited for an investigation or new zealand jurisprudence he would have not beat the guy to death.
This didn't happen in New Zealand bruddah. I went full retard and copied the entire article which had that link in the middle of the article. Had it been in New Zealand they would've just done a Haka...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This didn't happen in New Zealand bruddah. I went full retard and copied the entire article which had that link in the middle of the article. Had it been in New Zealand they would've just done a Haka...
the kid still used vigilante justice though instead of waiting for the investigation.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
was trying to reconcile the NZ references with something that happened in UT.

make fun of magical underwear instead of magical chants?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This is a weird article because of the amount of stuff that's unclear or omitted.

Firstly, it doesn't define the sexual assault, which could be anything from feeling someone up to rape. Did the girl argue with the dude on the bus and then make up a lie? Did he brush against her accidentally and she misinterpreted? Was she raped by someone unknown previously and she saw him on the bus and IDed him to her brother? Not much clarity. Seems the guy was homeless, but we definitely don't know much of anything about he or the girl or her brother. He does have several public intoxication arrests, which are easily searchable.

What is interesting is that this story is being deliberately amplified in conservative media and I have to ask why? Redstate, conservativemedia.com, gateway pundit, the NY Post, conservative newsroom, The Blaze, blogs with names like Politics4Patriots, etc. One even mockingly used the hashtag #believallwomen in its headline on the story.

So is the goal of this tragic story's spread to position it as a #metoo counternarrative? To spread discontent against women more generally or rally people who feel the (pretty obvious) media and political agendas that are centering women need to be pushed down a peg? Obviously, people could counter that "liberal media" is somehow deliberately not covering this, but searching reveals that there is coverage across the board. What there isn't is amplification, which is happening not only in conservative news, but on some social media. Even the image above of the woman pointing her finger has been recycled across a number of outlets after originally being used by conservative Daily Wire writer Amanda Prestigiacomo.

It seems there is an interesting second persona being constructed from this tragedy involving 2 kids and a now deceased man. If I had to guess, it would be that the idea of women weaponizing men against each other has appeal in certain quarters as it plays into notions of so called male victimhood, which is just as politicized as so called women's empowerment.

This rhetorical news analysis brought to you by a comm scholar procrastinating finishing a paper. :(

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who cares about the thot.

Let's hear more about this ancient birds footprints. I bet it's a Pelagornithidae!

T

The Big Guy

The brother did the right thing if he thought she was raped. I wouldn't stand for that shit.

But if she's a lying little skank then she should be fed to dogs