General 18,000,000,000 flights Cancelled ..Southwest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It is interesting how Unions have become MIA.
My hospital is claiming emergency powers and done away with any Union talks or concerns. It will be fascinating to see what happens when/if all this is over.
I'm not sure they really have. Some unions have negotiated vaccine exemptions for example.
I just don't think that there is much like to stand on inside of medicine or the military. I think other industries would happen much stronger argument about changing precedent.

M

member 3289

There's no way employees opposed to a vaccine mandate caused this. Hardcore anti-vaxxers represent 10% of the population max.

It takes way too much energy to be that stupid.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
good. they keep fuckin' themselves with these mandate bullshit

only way to solve this is stop the bullshit mandates

M

member 3289

good. they keep fuckin' themselves with these mandate bullshit

only way to solve this is stop the bullshit mandates
We'll stop the mandates as soon as we get enough people vaccinated.

Jk we still won't stop. Get your shot or fuck off.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There's no way employees opposed to a vaccine mandate caused this. Hardcore anti-vaxxers represent 10% of the population max.

"hardcore anti-vaxxers"

haha
your trying so hard

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Why are you so angry at people who haven't taken the jab for your jab not working?

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Be better.

Rambo John J @Sound System I’ll remind you of that every time you post stuff designed to divide.
I'm kinda enjoying this little time where we're our main concern when talking to strangers or people we've just met is if they are vaccinated or not, its a relief not having to worry if I am addressing them as the correct pronoun

M

member 3289

Why are you so angry at people who haven't taken the jab for your jab not working?
My vaccine has worked just fine so far. I haven't gotten covid and a recent blood test showed I still have antibodies in my system.

It's not about me. It's about lowering case numbers to a point that hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My vaccine has worked just fine so far. I haven't gotten covid and a recent blood test showed I still have antibodies in my system.

It's not about me. It's about lowering case numbers to a point that hospitals won't be overwhelmed.
1633926223268.png

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Is it?

To me it's seem a farce expecting everyone to get this vaccine that reduces symptoms as an aid to our Healthcare systems. Region by region country by country I understand its going to be different but the most common theme I've noticed is health care systems have been shit long before covid. Now I understand this is a triggering thing to say to some people.

The Healthcare workers deserve to be paid top wages, they deserve all paid time off, holidays, shit man they deserve it all and with that they deserve competent goverment who put them infront of greed

M

member 3289

Is it?

To me it's seem a farce expecting everyone to get this vaccine that reduces symptoms as an aid to our Healthcare systems. Region by region country by country I understand its going to be different but the most common theme I've noticed is health care systems have been shit long before covid. Now I understand this is a triggering thing to say to some people.

The Healthcare workers deserve to be paid top wages, they deserve all paid time off, holidays, shit man they deserve it all and with that they deserve competent goverment who put them infront of greed
What are you talking about?

Vaccines are the most effective way to reduce case numbers.

People are too stupid to get vaccinated, so they have to be coerced.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What are you talking about?

Vaccines are the most effective way to reduce case numbers.

People are too stupid to get vaccinated, so they have to be coerced.
The logic just doesn't make sense.

"Vaccines are the most effective way to reduce case numbers"

Case numbers are outrageously high considering the claimed % of people vaccinated

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
SoupCan @SoupCan I'm aware this may not sit well with some people. I don't care.
I get it, I'm not looking to argue were just having a back and forth.

I'm not claiming something is happening behind the scenes as in some microchipping or something at this point its goverment blunder which is the push for coercing everyone to get vaccinated.

M

member 3289

Case numbers are outrageously high considering the claimed % of people vaccinated
Cases requiring hospitalization simply aren't happening at a substantial level in vaccinated populations.

Breakthrough cases won't overwhelm health systems. Large numbers of unvaccinated people will.

Forcing people to get vaccinated is the only way forward.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Cases requiring hospitalization simply aren't happening at a substantial level in vaccinated populations.

Breakthrough cases won't overwhelm health systems. Large numbers of unvaccinated people will.

Forcing people to get vaccinated is the only way forward.
"Forcing people to get vaccinated is the only way forward."

I guess, seems like the most painful way though from my smooth brain.

This is the first event that has happened which actually effected things were I live. We shutdown nearly everything to flatten the curve but did nothing to ad support to our Healthcare system.

The vaccination hesitancy or anti-vaccination label should have been addresses when that dumb bitch told all the day time talk show watching women that vaccines gave her son autism

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It is interesting how Unions have become MIA.
Interesting?

It's been a deliberate strategy for more than half a century now. And it's led directly to American working conditions being - by far - the shittest in the developed world. You don't even get mandated annual leave or sick days, ffs.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
18 BILLION flights cancelled?

Can you idiot clowns post anything without either lying, or being utter morons?

Seriously - can you even post one single thing that is factually accurate?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The vaccination hesitancy or anti-vaccination label should have been addresses when that dumb bitch told all the day time talk show watching women that vaccines gave her son autism
This is pretty incoherent.

I assume you are referring to Jenny Mccarthy?

??