General 18,000,000,000 flights Cancelled ..Southwest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
18 BILLION flights cancelled?

Can you idiot clowns post anything without either lying, or being utter morons?

Seriously - can you even post one single thing that is factually accurate?

??
Well, it was 18,000 originally which was a typo. Because in reality it ways 1800. When I pointed it out, he changed it to 18billion. If that doesn’t show you how serious enock is, then I can’t do the math for you.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
To me it's seem a farce expecting everyone to get this vaccine that reduces symptoms as an aid to our Healthcare systems. Region by region country by country I understand its going to be different but the most common theme I've noticed is health care systems have been shit long before covid. Now I understand this is a triggering thing to say to some people.
We have more ICU beds per capita than anyone else in the world by a longshot.
1633959193979.png

If you're overwhelming that, which we are, then you're fucking up.
The shit part of the US system is cost for access and limited primary care services. Neither of these are particular involved in acute covid decompensation where EMTALA guarantees hospital access.

"Vaccines are the most effective way to reduce case numbers"

Case numbers are outrageously high considering the claimed % of people vaccinated
That's not how this works. Percents don't recognize raw numbers which is how you figure out bed utilization.

I'm coming off a month of spike in which non-covid patients have been unable to receive care because of the massive quantity of covid patients. They are almost universally unvaccinated and study after study shows a dramatically higher chance of hospitalization and death in the unvaccinated. Our hospital has lost millions because covid cases aren't money makers. They are just long stay medicine patients and that eats dollars where all the canceled elective surgeries are the money makers. It couldn't be done forever for sustainability in many ways including economically.

It doesn't matter if I have 70% vaccinated if I've got 30% unvaccinated that still can over run the healthcare system themselves. The fix here is vaccination. ORRRRRR that 30% needs to hurry up and get covid, which is what's happening, and they will die or develop antibodies. The problem with this approach is the above in which you shut down healthcare services for all of us. That's where your shared decision making comes from.

1633959548428.png

If the unvaccinated were vaccinated, you'd see on average 29 times less hospitalization. That solves the healthcare overruns.

Once you stop hospital overruns the shared decision piece drops to only hurting those that can't get vaccinated. Until then the unvaccinated will have to quit acting like they live in vacuum. When Reagan guaranteed your access to healthcare via EMTALA, your health choices became everyone's business. But we won't let you die in the street over inability to pay.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Well, it was 18,000 originally which was a typo. Because in reality it ways 1800. When I pointed it out, he changed it to 18billion. If that doesn’t show you how serious enock is, then I can’t do the math for you.
It's just depressing, with these idiot cunts. Just lying constantly, ALL the time. Either deliberately lying, or just being braindead morons.

??

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This is pretty incoherent.

I assume you are referring to Jenny Mccarthy?

??
Yes I am, I couldn't remember the name of the doctor she kept referring to who "discovered" it.

There's a list of reasons why someone might be hesitant right now, I believe the first one the list is a mistrust, not towards science but towards government

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Yes I am, I couldn't remember the name of the doctor she kept referring to who "discovered" it.

There's a list of reasons why someone might be hesitant right now, I believe the first one the list is a mistrust, not towards science but towards government
You trusted them enough to line up for their Covid bennies?

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
We have more ICU beds per capita than anyone else in the world by a longshot.
View attachment 49271

If you're overwhelming that, which we are, then you're fucking up.
The shit part of the US system is cost for access and limited primary care services. Neither of these are particular involved in acute covid decompensation where EMTALA guarantees hospital access.

That's not how this works. Percents don't recognize raw numbers which is how you figure out bed utilization.

I'm coming off a month of spike in which non-covid patients have been unable to receive care because of the massive quantity of covid patients. They are almost universally unvaccinated and study after study shows a dramatically higher chance of hospitalization and death in the unvaccinated. Our hospital has lost millions because covid cases aren't money makers. They are just long stay medicine patients and that eats dollars where all the canceled elective surgeries are the money makers. It couldn't be done forever for sustainability in many ways including economically.

It doesn't matter if I have 70% vaccinated if I've got 30% unvaccinated that still can over run the healthcare system themselves. The fix here is vaccination. ORRRRRR that 30% needs to hurry up and get covid, which is what's happening, and they will die or develop antibodies. The problem with this approach is the above in which you shut down healthcare services for all of us. That's where your shared decision making comes from.

View attachment 49272

If the unvaccinated were vaccinated, you'd see on average 29 times less hospitalization. That solves the healthcare overruns.

Once you stop hospital overruns the shared decision piece drops to only hurting those that can't get vaccinated. Until then the unvaccinated will have to quit acting like they live in vacuum. When Reagan guaranteed your access to healthcare via EMTALA, your health choices became everyone's business. But we won't let you die in the street over inability to pay.
Well, I love you

How many ICU beds have they added in the last two years? This is the blunder part, I'm feeling goverment hasn't done anything to directly address the problem. We haven't done anything to improve resources, we are just coercing people to get vaccinated with the chance of them still contracting covid.

You deserve to not worry about your hospital losing millions, when it comes to the work you do money shouldn't be a factor at all but mind you a do live in a different reality I'm which we need to remove greed

I'd like to edit, from government has done anything to.... government hasn't done enough or the correct things.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
This doesn't really address anything. Being a pretty hard leaning union guy this is a typical union release placing blame on management.

"It's not what everyone thinks it is, it's management/companies fault"
-union
So your saying the union isn’t standing up for its members concerns…. Yet none of those members are speaking out in disagreement or protest?

Seems like a bit of a stretch.

M

member 3289

This doesn't really address anything. Being a pretty hard leaning union guy this is a typical union release placing blame on management.

"It's not what everyone thinks it is, it's management/companies fault"
-union
It says that the pilots didn't participate in a sick-out. ATCs may have, but pilots didn't.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
There has been no "sick out."

Right wingers have been tricked by fake news yet again!

I don't think it's a matter of "tricked".

"Tricked" implies that on some level they give a fuck about reality or accuracy. Unfortunately, they don't. At all.

At this point, "tricking" them is simply a matter of saying to them "Here is what you want to hear. Now, go and spam that to everyone you know on Facebook." It's literally not any more difficult than that. Thuglife13 @Thuglife13, sparkuri @sparkuri and the rest of them prove that on here literally every single day.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Big pharma bought off the pilots union.

Open your eyes, sheep!

M

member 3289

WHY ISN'T MAINSTREAM MEDIA REPORTING ON SOMETHING THAT ISN'T HAPPENING!!!???

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So your saying the union isn’t standing up for its members concerns…. Yet none of those members are speaking out in disagreement or protest?

Seems like a bit of a stretch.
well they arent "airing" them out to the public (dad joke)

I've been in these closed door meetings where concerns like this are addressed. certainly you remember what we just went through here for 9 months. Alot of union members wont speak out they feel the union should be the one speaking for them.

Something like this from the Union side has got to be delicate, come right out and say then they'll be labelled as anti-vaccers nut jobs.

all Im saying is it just to me reads is a really vague typical media release from the union side. Doesnt provide detailed information just basically blames the management and company

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
this entire thing doesnt make many sense to me but I will also be the first to admit that I am not intelligent at all. I literally just melted crayon over toast and ate it.

were in a pandemic and every industry is experiencing a labor shortage, you'll be terminated if you dont do this that you feel uncertain about.