General 18,000,000,000 flights Cancelled ..Southwest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Same weather dude who probably shut down the NFL game last week forn lightning - even though the game was in a dome.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Well, it was 18,000 originally which was a typo. Because in reality it ways 1800. When I pointed it out, he changed it to 18billion. If that doesn’t show you how serious enock is, then I can’t do the math for you.
LMAO. I was like... there are 18,000 flights in Florida? LMAO. Are they counting drones and fanboats?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I'm sure you would be REAL upset if they just produced a map that they'd scribbled some stupid bullshit on, right?

Funny how you're sourcing South Park trying to find images to point out how deranged the unions apparently are....... I just have to go direct to the unchallenged head of the Conservative movement in the US. ?

??

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @ getting got by the seal copypasta.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I don't think it's a matter of "tricked".

"Tricked" implies that on some level they give a fuck about reality or accuracy. Unfortunately, they don't. At all.

At this point, "tricking" them is simply a matter of saying to them "Here is what you want to hear. Now, go and spam that to everyone you know on Facebook." It's literally not any more difficult than that. Thuglife13 @Thuglife13, @sparkuri and the rest of them prove that on here literally every single day.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sorry, I don't discuss personal medical decisions with people.

Are you happy with the decision you made? Good, I'm proud of you and support you. I also love you
yep
suck it @Lars

**The opinions and behavior of soundsytem are not condoned or endorsed by Tnnac Top Men**

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It is interesting how Unions have become MIA.
My hospital is claiming emergency powers and done away with any Union talks or concerns. It will be fascinating to see what happens when/if all this is over.
the chocolate workers union abandoned them on the vaccines mandates here sort of exposed how impotent and useless that union was.