General 18,000,000,000 flights Cancelled ..Southwest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Did they interview any employees who walked out?
I do not recall I think they just interviewed pissed off passengers who have to take wacky flights with like 3 hour layovers in las vegas to get to chicago and the midwest from burbank airport which they had to get to from LAX after the shenanigans with there southwest flights.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I do not recall I think they just interviewed pissed off passengers who have to take wacky flights with like 3 hour layovers in las vegas to get to chicago and the midwest from burbank airport which they had to get to from LAX after the shenanigans with there southwest flights.
And that wasn’t a red flag for you?

Supposedly hundreds of employees walked out in anger yet they couldn’t find a single one to provide a source or do an interview?

M

member 3289

"...without going through all the divisiveness of a mandate,”

I went ahead and finished that quote for you.
Whether or not they have a mandate, they are still required to be fully vaccinated by the federal government.

It doesn't matter how they get there, but get there they will.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I'm not sure that calling the theories "completely baseless" is accurate journalism.

Staffing shortages expected to affect holiday travel

A quick Google search of "southwest airlines staffing shortage" should turn up some results.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
  • Both American and Southwest require their new-hire employees to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination before their first day.
  • The company is giving employees until Nov. 24 to finish their vaccinations or apply for an exemption. It will continue paying them while the company reviews their requests and said it will allow those who are rejected to continue working “as we coordinate with them on meeting the requirements (vaccine or valid accommodation).”

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
We're all fucked now.
Delta was bad, then we have this fucking thing.
I'm out.

We're all fucked now.
Delta was bad, then we have this fucking thing.
I'm out.

Great time to revisit this gem from early 2020 before the lockdown engulfed the World.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1369299906586935302

Stand up for your rights now - they are rolling out new variants and tightening the grip of tyranny - control with every outbreak.

End game is cashless society - track every purchase you make - social credit system with the ability to shut you down at any point if you do not ObeY (movie "In TIMe" Ian a glimpse for the future)

1634729394714.jpeg