General 18 year old girl arrested for putting her feet on train seat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It’s the same old story... Sure the cops seem like they are overstepping, but if the girl had just followed the rule in the first place (regardless of how she or we feel about the merits of the rules), she wouldn’t have gotten in trouble. I’m sure she was given a warning or asked to comply with the rules before the cops became involved. Her self-entitlement is to blame, IMHO.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If you’re a stupid, entitled twat who puts your feet up on the seat and get arrested for being a stupid, entitled twatcunt

Fuck off and good

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Maybe, or maybe there's a reason the video shows the cop being "unreasonable" and none of the interaction that lead up to the event.
Boom.
I'm sure if there was video that showed what happened just before this one starts it would be a different story.

She was probably being a disrespectful little bitch.
Probably because she's a disrespectful little bitch.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Excuse me, please put your feet down.
How are you you gonna answer?
this right here. excuse me your feet are on the seat maam.take them off immediately or im going to give you a fine/kick you off the train.

1 im sorry. takes feet off seat. end of story

2 fuck you i know my rights . doesnt end welll and escalates the situation

these kids have never dealt with a cop before and have a huge sense of entitlement.everything is soooo unfair in their minds and the cop is a racist fascist

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
this right here. excuse me your feet are on the seat maam.take them off immediately or im going to give you a fine/kick you off the train.

these kids have never dealt with a cop before and have a huge sense of entitlement.everything is soooo unfair in their minds and the cop is a racist fascist
I stand allover them seats before they sell them. Literally my thoughts are fuck it they can get a New seat

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Unfortunately, they will give her a huge payout because they would rather give millions than have any pr issue.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
That explains why it's never them protesting the unjust treatment.
We Pay A Shocking Amount For Police Misconduct, And Cops Want Us Just To Accept It. We Shouldn't. | HuffPost

Here’s what police misconduct cases are costing taxpayers in big cities across the nation:

Boston
$36 million between 2005 and 2015.
Chicago
$521 million between 2004 and 2014.
Cleveland
$8.2 million between 2004 and 2014.
Dallas
$6.6 million between 2011 and 2014.
Los Angeles
$101 million between 2002 and 2011
New York City
$348 million between 2006 and 2011.