General 1930 NYC Construction

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I would be shaking like a leaf and would just pass out at that height.....would have to hug that steel girter like a little bitch

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I went to the Sear’s Tower last month with my daughter. They have a glass walkout on the 103rd floor. My fucking heart was pounding out of my chest and my body’s instinct was to get the fuck off that thing. I can’t imagine being up there, untethered, working and walking around. Fuck that.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
I went to the Sear’s Tower last month with my daughter. They have a glass walkout on the 103rd floor. My fucking heart was pounding out of my chest and my body’s instinct was to get the fuck off that thing. I can’t imagine being up there, untethered, working and walking around. Fuck that.

Oh my.... Things on my list NOT to do lol

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I was terrified of heights as a kid. My parents took me to that exterior glass elevator in Atlanta
and I sat on the floor at the back trying to press my back into the wall and my fingers into the floor.

I somewhat conquered it as an adult and forced myself onto observation towers at the WTC and Empire State Building
but my legs still got weak and I just knew the whole thing is going to give way under me.

Le Chat Noir
©

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't think I have an irrational fear of heights compared to anyone else....but this makes me feel really really sick. And they're strapped in.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I don't have a fear of heights, but walking around on those beams with the wind blowing like mad? Fuck that.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't have a fear of heights, but walking around on those beams with the wind blowing like mad? Fuck that.
I cereally have no idea without a harness. These guys eat their sandwiches up there. Someone makes those sandwiches not thinking they're going to fall off a crane?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
No fear, I remember watching Fred the steeplejack years ago as a kid, this reminded me.

Heights arent the sameobviously, hes good craic though

The good old days when health and safety equipment was a flat cap and a players navy cut