NSFW 1984 telescreen is your phone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Omw to work and was thinking those telescreens from 1984 are our phones. Ppl were afraid to talk in front of them......kinda like when u say something near ur phone then it's on ur fb ads. Ppl were afraid of being on video from them. Kinda like your phone. Afraid of the gov watching their every movement. Like your phone w gps tracking.

I Kno this is probably alrdy on the net somewhere but cut me some slack I'm apparently not smart.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was having a conversation with my wife about getting a new skillet for the kitchen. No texts. No internet searches. The next time she got an Amazon there was an add for skillets.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It a lot more complex than simply your phone listening to your conversations.
They have algorithms that track you and your contacts location, search history all on top of listening to your conversations.
People are now claiming tat they're getting ads for shit they've dreamt/thought of.

Crazy shit!

Digital ads are starting to feel psychic

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Omw to work and was thinking those telescreens from 1984 are our phones. Ppl were afraid to talk in front of them......kinda like when u say something near ur phone then it's on ur fb ads. Ppl were afraid of being on video from them. Kinda like your phone. Afraid of the gov watching their every movement. Like your phone w gps tracking.

I Kno this is probably alrdy on the net somewhere but cut me some slack I'm apparently not smart.
You are correct - Phones - Smart TVs - Alexa - Siri - Ring - the list goes on, cameras on every corner - in your car - on your Tv / Pc / every store you go.

Drones in the Skies - Facial Recognition ....

Take a look what’s going on in China with their Social Credit System because that is what is coming to the US / World.

It is the ultimate enslavement of humanity ...

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
The telescreens from the book 1984. Which i believe was written in 1948. Predicted the future pretty fucking spot on. We have screens watching us and listening to us now and ppl censor themselves ..what they say and do around the screens

Or at least are aware they are being watched. And everything you do is saved in bluffdale. Everything.

Not bad for a 70yr old book.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The telescreens from the book 1984. Which i believe was written in 1948. Predicted the future pretty fucking spot on. We have screens watching us and listening to us now and ppl censor themselves ..what they say and do around the screens

Or at least are aware they are being watched. And everything you do is saved in bluffdale. Everything.

Not bad for a 70yr old book.
Oh it's true. All these smart devices listen and follow the patterns.