1st Ever Baby Blue Award for Posting Excellence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I make this post with a heavy heart. Last week I thought it would be funny if we made a silly award for “Best Post in a Live Discussion Thread”. The negative reaction both me and my family have received over this proposal, can only be described as a face fucking.

At first I had planned to persevere, but the sheer magnitude of the hate and hostility that was directed towards me and my family, has made me decide to abandon the project entirely.

On top of this I had a growing fear for the eventual winner of the “Baby Blue Name”, would they be ostracized? Would they face the same cruelty I have? I can take it, but it’s not fair to ask someone else to have to eat the shit salad I have been made to eat.

This was my idea, and please hold me solely responsible for this fiasco. I only wanted to do something fun, that I hoped people would enjoy. I reached out my hand to a bunch of savage damaged people and I got my hand bitten. The world is a cruel place for the tender hearted.
I’m crying as I type this, but the Haters have won.

View: https://youtu.be/zQ3oXkDPKbM?t=136
Jesus Christ, quit being such a whine ass.

The obvious winner is Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude with this gem “My son asked me last week if he could have a tarantula as a pet. I kind of want to now so I can name it Dequan.”

In reference to fighter Dequan “The Tarantula “ Townsend.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I make this post with a heavy heart. Last week I thought it would be funny if we made a silly award for “Best Post in a Live Discussion Thread”. The negative reaction both me and my family have received over this proposal, can only be described as a face fucking.

At first I had planned to persevere, but the sheer magnitude of the hate and hostility that was directed towards me and my family, has made me decide to abandon the project entirely.

On top of this I had a growing fear for the eventual winner of the “Baby Blue Name”, would they be ostracized? Would they face the same cruelty I have? I can take it, but it’s not fair to ask someone else to have to eat the shit salad I have been made to eat.

This was my idea, and please hold me solely responsible for this fiasco. I only wanted to do something fun, that I hoped people would enjoy. I reached out my hand to a bunch of savage damaged people and I got my hand bitten. The world is a cruel place for the tender hearted.

This is exactly what I was talking about SuperPig @Willthiswork

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015

you ate a shit salad? gross.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Jesus Christ, quit being such a whine ass.

The obvious winner is Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude with this gem “My son asked me last week if he could have a tarantula as a pet. I kind of want to now so I can name it Dequan.”

In reference to fighter Dequan “The Tarantula “ Townsend.
did I win something? Am I baby blue now? Lol

I seriously kind of want a tarantula named Dequan now. I would take great joy in telling people what his name is. Plus, we have tarantulas all over the place in Texas so it wouldn’t be hard to acquire one. My son would freaking love it, but then again he also wants a crocodile and a king cobra.

side note:
When I was still in college I had three different types of goldfish. They were named Lee, Harvey, and Oswald :D

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
did I win something? Am I baby blue now? Lol

I seriously kind of want a tarantula named Dequan now. I would take great joy in telling people what his name is. Plus, we have tarantulas all over the place in Texas so it wouldn’t be hard to acquire one. My son would freaking love it, but then again he also wants a crocodile and a king cobra.

side note:
When I was still in college I had three different types of goldfish. They were named Lee, Harvey, and Oswald :D
You’ll always be my baby blue.
*cue the Badfinger*
It’s comments like that that makes the live fight discussion threads the best. It’s all fun and games and taking the piss out of the live broadcast, with a little fight analysts mixed in.
Good stuff,
I was really hoping that the hometown guy Townsend would get the win last night, and I hope he gets a shot at his natural weight class. I think he’d be honored to know someone named their tarantula after him.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sex Chicken, is this idea DOA or will you try and do it again for the next fight night?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Sex Chicken, is this idea DOA or will you try and do it again for the next fight night?
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken doesn't give up that easily. He has the fighting heart of a lion.
For example: When he was told that his penis was so small and indented that it medically could be considered a vagina, he still taught himself to pee standing up.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Don’t be cruel.
So no baby blue names? It's over?

Guess I got what I deserve
Kept you waiting there, too long my love
All that time, without a word
Didn't know you'd think, that I'd forget, or I'd regret
The special love I have for you, my Baby Blue

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I got cyber bullied for making the thread, and now I’m getting cyber bullied for shutting it down.
Announce a winner or I'll be forced to unsticky it. It's only shut down if you let the bullies win.