General 2000 Mules

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Anyone who can't see right through Trump's bullshit doesn't want to.
The most pathetic type of Trump cultist is the type of moron clown who thought he was hilarious when he declared, and in the early stages of his campaign........ and then more than half a decade later, still hasn't evolved past that "he's so entertaining, none of this really matters, look how bad he triggers the libs, it's hilarious!" stage.

When he's one of a dozen candidates and he's calling Ted Cruz' wife ugly, okay, that's an amusing novelty.

When it's several years later and he's done this much damage to American democracy and political discourse and you're still pretending like he's funny or anything other than the single biggest threat to American democracy in 200 years - that's pathetic.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Lets hope sanity prevails and this goes through. I thought Republicans, magas and Tea party people are against Big Brother so this shouldn't a problem right?
Oh yeah, Republicans and their voters are well known for not being flagrant hypocrites.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The most pathetic type of Trump cultist is the type of moron clown who thought he was hilarious when he declared, and in the early stages of his campaign........ and then more than half a decade later, still hasn't evolved past that "he's so entertaining, none of this really matters, look how bad he triggers the libs, it's hilarious!" stage.

When he's one of a dozen candidates and he's calling Ted Cruz' wife ugly, okay, that's an amusing novelty.

When it's several years later and he's done this much damage to American democracy and political discourse and you're still pretending like he's funny or anything other than the single biggest threat to American democracy in 200 years - that's pathetic.

??
He can be funny

But so can poop in the right context

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

??

Whilst I agree with everything you say. And have done from the day you joined.

You speak sense. Always.

But I would say. As a mate step back.

You're getting too angry mate.

Please don't take this as a slight. But I did night shifts. And they are not good for the soul. You're getting angrier and angrier. I'm not saying you're wrong.

But please take a step back. See what is good. Enjoy what is good. Understand what you can change if that helps. If not. Just enjoy what is good for you.

You are becoming bitter. This is only coming from a good place.

Chill a bit dude.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The libfucks are starting the game again
Watch those votes spike for dems all, ironically at the same time, at midnight

Filthy