General 2000 Mules

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Over in the Electile Dysfunction thread, I posted this

But I don't think any of our peeps here truly believe the election was stolen. They know it's far more likely a man lost a contest than it is that a theft of such magnitude could take place.

I guess some folks don't care to calculate likelihoods, or can't. But again, I don't think they post here.
Then ConorMcGregor NutHugger @This Pothead hipped me to this thread.

I was being naive.

Anyways, there's clinging to faint hope... and there's truly believing the election was stolen. One is adorable, the other is almost impossibly stupid.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Over in the Electile Dysfunction thread, I posted this

Then ConorMcGregor NutHugger @This Pothead hipped me to this thread.

I was being naive.

Anyways, there's clinging to faint hope... and there's truly believing the election was stolen. One is adorable, the other is almost impossibly stupid.

Imagine waking up and rationalizing why all the independent observers across the country are wrong, but an openly partisan convicted felon's pseudo documentary must be telling you the truth.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Imagine waking up and rationalizing why all the independent observers across the country are wrong, but an openly partisan convicted felon's pseudo documentary must be telling you the truth.
Right now many Americans are living in a fantasy world where they can make believe, cushioned in an absence of critical thinking, with their ideals being supported by whatever bubble they share with other fantasists.

It's depressing, the more so because I had thought critical thinking was in peril twenty years ago and it's gotten worse.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
"Independent"
"Felon"
"Partisan"
"Pseudo"

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Remember when the Dems couldn't coordinate on 51 votes on a spending bill...
We all know this was a rogue mission done in the shadows. Had it been done by the DC Dems they probably would have accidentally stuffed the box with Trump votes.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

The republican judges appointed by Trump who ruled against the conspiracy were clearly deep deep state actors.

This thing goes way beyond anything we've seen before.

Were just lucky to have people out there making films telling the real truth.

Last edited:

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Okay, starting to get juicy. Some guy, the nerd who runs this film set/hacker dungeon bought 10 trillion instances of cell phone location data and is filtering for people who were at 10 or more drop boxes, and had visited Democrat offices 5 or more times.