General 2000 Mules

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Cell phone data can be used to see if you are in (or outside of) a certain area, but isn't accurate enough to tell if you were right next to a specific point like a drop box.
Well, that's not true. Sometimes, but not always. Oftentimes I can tell which part of your house you're calling from.

??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I see your minutes, and raise you 9 Million Bicycles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrPUJsZQSkw
I rarely listen to more than 30s of a song when people post em, but I got through that one. Nice voice. Solid message. And it had some unique instrument. Maybe a piccolo or something

Plus the "12 billion light years from the edge" line was gnarly. It was a nice reminder of this mysterious, fleeting gift we call life :))

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I rarely listen to more than 30s of a song when people post em, but I got through that one. Nice voice. Solid message. And it had some unique instrument. Maybe a piccolo or something

Plus the "12 billion light years from the edge" line was gnarly. It was a nice reminder of this mysterious, fleeting gift we call life :))
I haven't even clicked that video and I can guarantee you there is a violin and a pan flute somewhere in there

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I haven't even clicked that video and I can guarantee you there is a violin and a pan flute somewhere in there
i didnt know what a panflute was, but now i do. and i think you're right; it was a panflute

#panflutesROCK

edit: just checked

Ocarina for the deeper sounds (just like in Zelda: Ocarina of Time) as well as a Chinese bamboo flute for the high sounds

1652379444547.png
1652379474792.png

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's a lot easier to see if someone was at the Jan 6th protests, or is outside their house, than it is to see if they are actually putting stuff into a drop box. Cell phone data can be used to see if you are in (or outside of) a certain area, but isn't accurate enough to tell if you were right next to a specific point like a drop box.
My targeted ads disagree.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lol thats not how ads work. there is no elf on the moon shooting down Ads at a specific geolocation location so as to hit your phone

edit: i think you might be referring to ads that market stuff in your vicinity. not the same as your exact location tho
1) I'm not sure how you wouldn't qualify am ad targeted to a geographic location as a targeted ad.

2) They're pretty accurate all things considered.

3) I'm just using a general example of how cell phones tell the world where you are. It's the same way that Google Earth shows you data from whenever. But if you pay Google enough they'll let you be able to spot a dime in real time.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
1) I'm not sure how you wouldn't qualify am ad targeted to a geographic location as a targeted ad.

2) They're pretty accurate all things considered.

3) I'm just using a general example of how cell phones tell the world where you are. It's the same way that Google Earth shows you data from whenever. But if you pay Google enough they'll let you be able to spot a dime in real time.
The locations are high traffic areas. Pings can't tell if you are dropping off ballots or walking to your job across the street

Plus, as the tiktok doctor said earlier in the thread. this type of ping analysis would flag poll workers

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I'm just using a general example of how cell phones tell the world where you are. It's the same way that Google Earth shows you data from whenever. But if you pay Google enough they'll let you be able to spot a dime in real time.
The data that they purchased isn't accurate enough to tell if someone actually was right next to a drop box, or just walked past ten feet away.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
What if the poll workers were the mules?

Out of curiosity, do you know if this video allege that the mules gathered votes and dropped them off?

Or does this video allege that they dropped off imposter ballots?

And does it share video footage of any illegal mules?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Out of curiosity, do you know if this video allege that the mules gathered votes and dropped them off?

Or does this video allege that they dropped off imposter ballots?

And does it share video footage of any illegal mules?

I haven't watched it, bruh.