General 2000 Mules

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sorry, K @kaladin stormblessed I had my hands full earlier.

Synopsis:

In some states it's ilegal to bring ballots from people outside your household, I think in some states it's illegal to handle someone else's ballot full stop, but I'm not sure about that. So in some states there's footage of a middle aged person with an arm full of ballots, which would suggest that either they have like 4 adult children all living with them (possible, but not likely) or they're bringing in other people's ballots or fraudulent ballots. The way they arrive at the conclusion of these people being mules is that they obtained permission to suveil a bunch of drop boxes. Then what they'd do if find someone at a drop box at a weird time acting weird. Ie, Someone showing up with like 4 or 5 ballots at 3:30 in the morning. Then they'd check for cell phones in the area. Then they'd follow that cell phone to see where it went. So in the example of that guy who showed up with multiple ballots at 3:30 in the morning, they claim his cell phone then went to multiple other area drop boxes within hours.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Sorry, K @kaladin stormblessed I had my hands full earlier.

Synopsis:

In some states it's ilegal to bring ballots from people outside your household, I think in some states it's illegal to handle someone else's ballot full stop, but I'm not sure about that. So in some states there's footage of a middle aged person with an arm full of ballots, which would suggest that either they have like 4 adult children all living with them (possible, but not likely) or they're bringing in other people's ballots or fraudulent ballots. The way they arrive at the conclusion of these people being mules is that they obtained permission to suveil a bunch of drop boxes. Then what they'd do if find someone at a drop box at a weird time acting weird. Ie, Someone showing up with like 4 or 5 ballots at 3:30 in the morning. Then they'd check for cell phones in the area. Then they'd follow that cell phone to see where it went. So in the example of that guy who showed up with multiple ballots at 3:30 in the morning, they claim his cell phone then went to multiple other area drop boxes within hours.
Wow, this sounds like the kind of real evidence that would certainly stand up in court. Have you thought about putting it in front of a judge? I bet it would change everything!

??

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I used to watch those two religiously. I got enough of Saagar for a lifetime tho. And Krystals delivery in this video was annoying as hell

But she's a smart cookie with a big heart. No doubt
Never heard of either of them before. Most of what she said has been pointed out in here so she’s of no real value. You owe me 20:00.