2014-2015 Official College Basketball Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Let's get it started bitches!

My Final Four if I had to pick it today (1/13/15) is Kentucky, Wisconsin, Virginia, and Louisville. Subject to change fuckers, so don't even try holding me to this...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Um IU will shit on your plans sir:p

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Let's get it started bitches!

My Final Four if I had to pick it today (1/13/15) is Kentucky, Wisconsin, Virginia, and Louisville. Subject to change fuckers, so don't even try holding me to this...
How hard was it for you to type Kentucky in there? I imagine it sucked ass. Luckily you're wrong. Of course I'm only saying that because fuck Kentucky! I'll admit I haven't followed college ball as closely since IU declined.

I'll make some picks based a little off of knowledge and research, but more of who I want to see:

1. IU of course. Their time is now, or Crean will get ran out of town. He already got booed by the entire town during his sons high school game (obvious classless behavior). They supposedly have a good class coming in and should have enough experience/talent to get their heads out of their asses and stop under performing.

2. Michigan State. Seems like they are due for another final 4 appearance

3. Kansas. Bringing back a lot of guys

4. North Carolina. No explanation needed.

It seems like Wisconsin lost too much horsepower to make another deep run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This was made back in January, so my FF predictions were for this past year. Got 2 out of 4. UVA and my CARDS got put in the same bracket, and Louisville made the Elite 8. UVA shitting the bed against MSU fucked my bracket all to hell.

No idea who I will pick this coming season. I sure as shit know it won't be UK. Calipari doesn't have 10 NBA draft picks on this years team, and he needs that much talent...otherwise he tends to get bounced in the 1st round of the NIT by teams like Robert Morris.