2015 Get your ass in shape thread!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

WarPotato

Pretty cynical guy
Jun 25, 2015
Hmm...I started doing some stuff near the end of January, and by the end of March I was down over 30 lbs. So to celebrate my success I fucked off my diet until the beginning of this week. Still been working out - doing Stronglifts 5x5 with some jogging in between when I feel like it. By the end of July I'm hoping to get to 200 bench, 300 squat, 300 deadlift. By the end of the year I'm hoping to be in the 1000lb club.

Feb 28, 2015
Hmm...I started doing some stuff near the end of January, and by the end of March I was down over 30 lbs. So to celebrate my success I fucked off my diet until the beginning of this week. Still been working out - doing Stronglifts 5x5 with some jogging in between when I feel like it. By the end of July I'm hoping to get to 200 bench, 300 squat, 300 deadlift. By the end of the year I'm hoping to be in the 1000lb club.
That's awesome!!!

N.H.

The chick on the left is Drunk Tammy :)
Oct 27, 2015
I'm in!

4 weeks ago I joined the biggest loser challenge at my local gym and in 27 days I lost 21 pounds. It's four weeks long so i'm halfway through! I get measured again tomorrow and weighed.. Been working out 90 mins a day 5 days a week and on rest days I go hiking with my dog. I wanna win this competition cause the prizes are unreal and I want the 12 free personal training sessions so I can be taught how to lift. Right now i'm using machines and notice myself getting stronger so fuck yeah!

I have a lot of weight to lose and i'm sick of being on meds! I'm staying strong so far..haven't cheated. Eggs, fish,meat, veggies and nuts. Tea,Coffee ( both black) and water is all i'm eating.I have 52 more pounds to go till I reach my goal.. I've been going to the gym all the time, and feel awesome! I can't stop now!

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm in!

4 weeks ago I joined the biggest loser challenge at my local gym and in 27 days I lost 21 pounds. It's four weeks long so i'm halfway through! I get measured again tomorrow and weighed.. Been working out 90 mins a day 5 days a week and on rest days I go hiking with my dog. I wanna win this competition cause the prizes are unreal and I want the 12 free personal training sessions so I can be taught how to lift. Right now i'm using machines and notice myself getting stronger so fuck yeah!

I have a lot of weight to lose and i'm sick of being on meds! I'm staying strong so far..haven't cheated. Eggs, fish,meat, veggies and nuts. Tea,Coffee ( both black) and water is all i'm eating.I have 52 more pounds to go till I reach my goal.. I've been going to the gym all the time, and feel awesome! I can't stop now!
That is pretty motivating! I remember last year you said your blood pressure was high. I'll bet it's much better huh?

I need to start up again. I sort of burned out after about 6 months. I was kinda waiting til January again lol.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm in!

Damn nice job. That takes some mental toughness especially in the beginning.