2015 Get your ass in shape thread!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ya right now I run/ stationary bike quite a bit. When its body weight day I do something like

Jail squates
Push ups
Crunches
Hill climbers

All to 20 or 40 or whatever and do 3-4 sets. After that I'll pick another 4 exercises of the same idea and repeat. I'm going to start to pack a skipping rope to keep it fun. I'm hoverimg at 202 lbs and my pool open soon and my wife has hot friends so.....When I was applying for the local FD I was fit and around 183 lbs so that my goal.
You'll be back in shape in no time. Keep going strong.

I'm at 205 lbs now. Down from 252 in January.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You'll be back in shape in no time. Keep going strong.

I'm at 205 lbs now. Down from 252 in January.
Whoa! That's impressive man! And Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 its the nutrition that's by far the hardest part for me. I away at a camp for work and am at the mercy of these goofs to provide me with decent food. I bring up portion and shit but I can only get so much.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Whoa! That's impressive man! And Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 its the nutrition that's by far the hardest part for me. I away at a camp for work and am at the mercy of these goofs to provide me with decent food. I bring up portion and shit but I can only get so much.
If I can help I will so let me know if u need anything we can keep it simple.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If anyone remembers my diet and exercise thread.. Well it's been about 2 months now since I started that, and close to 3 months since I started cleaning up what I ate and slowly got back not exercising. I'm down 16 lbs (just checked) and feel a hell of a lot stronger and have gotten strength and tone back especially in the last 2-3 weeks.

So just a quick update. Back pain and stuff wise is not going smooth at all, but the clean eating, cardio and bodyweight shit is helping. I also have not broken this at all. I have MAYBE had like 3-4 cheat days since this started, which for me is really great. I used to cheat weekly on Saturday and just eat whatever. This time around I'm so happy eating clean that it actually feels disgusting to eat any fried, sugar, soda, pizza type shit. I don't plan on taking any of that shit in unless it's unavoidable (other people's houses and shit)

Anyway, just wanted to leave this post for those who remember my crusade to try and get better before the thread was deleted. If anyone has any back pain advice, as always, I am seeking it.. So feel free to PM me please

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Great job all! My lifestyle the last couple months has derailed my goals big time. Working too much, school, family...diet is shit, not getting to the gym. Tomorrow is a new day. Wish me luck.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 - thanks for bringing this back to life. Funny you did so today too, because I'll be honest...I completely shit the bed from when this thread was created, until now. With work, school, the site, family...I just havent had the time or energy to eat right & work out. So for me...nothing got accomplished after I lost that initial weight. Matter of fact, I went backwards. But school ended last week, and this week I'm jumping back on the wagon. Hang with me guys...I need the support! :)

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 - thanks for bringing this back to life. Funny you did so today too, because I'll be honest...I completely shit the bed from when this thread was created, until now. With work, school, the site, family...I just havent had the time or energy to eat right & work out. So for me...nothing got accomplished after I lost that initial weight. Matter of fact, I went backwards. But school ended last week, and this week I'm jumping back on the wagon. Hang with me guys...I need the support! :)
GET ER DONE! lol.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Man I forgot how much I love shoulder days

Also, side note, anyone else's dick get sucked in like an Asian dick while working out?

Last edited:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Lets go boyz, only way to make anything happen is be consistent with nutrition and exercise. I know it seems hard but just remember all you need is 45 min a day. I work from 6am to almost 10 at night every single night except weekends and i never miss my training sessions and i get all my food in.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just finished chest/shoulders/tris. Great workout. Lost 50 lbs since the beginning of the year. Had a nice 3 day sugar and alcohol binge. Back on track...

Feb 28, 2015
Oooohhh looky here! I like this thread. What's the latest? On my end, it's June and my ass is still too big so there you go.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I have to lose about 6lbs for a BJJ comp next weekend. It will be straightforward, just means eating sensibly. Ie stop eating chocolate and takeaways

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I'm thinking about competing in the Masters Worlds in September. I need to lose about 25lbs. The fact that I can't pass up anything with sugar in it (especially Coca Cola....mmmm) isn't helping a bit.