General 2016: Peter Dasak - "Colleagues in China' Sequencing Coronavirus Spike Proteins *Proof Covid-19 was planned*

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I got lists for days Sweet tits!

View attachment 54349

Hopefully I didn't offend you with my Brazilian list.
Not offended at all bro.

But you should recognize who you are running with.

I already seen it on this board you and/or your buddies being deadly afraid of people making lists of unvaxxed people. With all the pathos of having to wear a badge like the yews n stuff.

Yet here you are making lists of yews - which literally is a nazi tactic.

This obviously is bizarre to the onlooker. And I'm not sure you realize it in your bubble.
But maybe you guys do and you are just fine with being that.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Not offended at all bro.

But you should recognize who you are running with.

I already seen it on this board you and/or your buddies being deadly afraid of people making lists of unvaxxed people. With all the pathos of having to wear a badge like the yews n stuff.

Yet here you are making lists of yews - which literally is a nazi tactic.

This obviously is bizarre to the onlooker. And I'm not sure you realize it in your bubble.
But maybe you guys do and you are just fine with being that.
Lol that's one way to look at things.

Or one can make a list of successful people in high positions and try to figure out how they become so successful is it in their DNA?

I have a list of successful wrestlers flooding the UFC all from Dagestan ...what makes them so special? DNA - the work / training they put in...the mentality they have from living in harsh conditions.

Nothing wrong with lists if used to help better understand a situation.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Lol that's one way to look at things.

Or one can make a list of successful people in high positions and try to figure out how they become so successful is it in their DNA?

I have a list of successful wrestlers flooding the UFC all from Dagestan ...what makes them so special? DNA - the work / training they put in...the mentality they have from living in harsh conditions.

Nothing wrong with lists if used to help better understand a situation.
Oh, successful people and to better understand the situation. Sure sure. DNA was also quite of interest to nazis - coincidence.

Say, what do you need pics for in that list, specifically?

What would you do and feel if your name, face & occupation pops up on a non-vaxxed list in some weird extreme part of the internet?
Cool with it or na?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Selected two names at random and they both claim back as spreaders of fake news. #Q-Crew

In a video from the Aug. 16, 2021 Talawanda Ohio Board of Education meeting (here), a man who identifies himself as Dr Sean Brooks PhD speaks during a discussion about COVID-19 protocol.

During his speech – that was isolated in the social media posts – the author makes various claims. Some are misleading, and some are false.

CLAIM: COVID-19 is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated” and “just another bad flu.” Roger Hodkinson, a pathologist who identifies himself as the former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada Examination Committee in Pathology, made the comments by phone during a public meeting in Edmonton, the capital of the Canadian province of Alberta.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Not only is COVID-19 deadlier than the flu, but symptoms can be long-lasting, according to medical experts. Some online posts referred to Hodkinson as a former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Hodkinson has never been chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the group said.
I thought to myself, "I wonder if Dr Stella Immanuel is on that list?"

Of course she is.

Remember her? She's Trump's favourite covid doctor. She's the one who got him into hydroxychloroquine, and who the serving US President promoted to the nation as a covid authority at the height of the worst public health crisis in a century.

She also believes that one cause of stomach pain is that a demon spirit raped you in your sleep.

Yes, really.

"Immanuel's medical claims are sometimes combined with her spiritual beliefs: she believes many gynecological illnesses are the result of having sex dreams with succubi and incubi, and receiving demon sperm; and that endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections are caused by spirit spouses.[2][11] In a 2015 sermon, Immanuel said space alien DNA is used in medical treatments and that "reptilian spirits" and other extraterrestrials run the U.S. government.[11][12] The same year, she also said Illuminati are using witches to destroy the world through abortion, gay marriage, children's toys, and media, including Harry Potter, Pokémon, Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana. In another 2015 sermon, she said scientists are developing vaccines to stop people from being religious.[2][11]"

You conspiracy clowns just never, EVER get sick of being the most gullible cunts on the block, do you. It is absolutely mind blowing how stupid and easily manipulated you genuinely are. There really is absolutely no limit at all to the stupid bullshit you will unquestioningly fall for, just so long as it starts off with "This is what THEY don't want you to know!"

??

Oh look, JakePaulsBeard shilling for poisonous conspiracy wankers and shitting on the people who think that the President of the USA shouldn't be promoting Dr Demon Dream Rape over Dr Fauci.

What a surprise, right?

I know I'm shocked.

What level of prominence do you think that Dr Demon Dream Rape should have in the national covid discourse, exactly?

More or less prominence than Dr Fauci?

I mean we know the answer, but can we get a non-flippant comment in black and white please?

No? You never come out FOR anything..... just against?

Well, what a surprise!

??

Look at these stupid ass motherfuckers