2016 Pro Wrestling Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Match of the Year: Shinsuke v Zayn: NXT Takeover Dallas. I had seen some of Shinsuke's work, but I was blown away by his NXT debut.
Woman of the Year: Alexa Bliss. One of the best heels in WWE as far as I'm concerned forget about the fact that she's only what, 6 months on the roster? Her development has been incredible to watch. Honorable mention to Charlotte.
Man of the Year: AJ Styles. His 2016 was incredible, from debuting strong at the Rumble to jobbing through being buried for the action figure thing and all the way back up to the top of the heap.
Tag Team of the Year: The Revival. Part of me wants to say the Young Bucks, but I really haven't seen enough of them to say it without feeling like a poser.
Comeback Wrestler of the Year: Chris Jericho. When he cameback we all rolled our eyes collectively, but at this point he's one of few reasons to watch Raw.
Gimmick of the Year: The List of Jericho
Personal Mark Moment of the Year: There was a few of them this year, but I have to go with Shane-O Mac's return.
Spot of the Year: Still deciding.
Most Improved Wrestler: Alexa Bliss: See above
Announcer of the Year: Corey Graves. It's nice to have a heel announcer again.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Match of the Year:
Get back to me

Woman of the Year:
Charlotte. Most improved from the horror show that was the start of the womens revolution. Surviving an year on top with these awful RAW writers.

Man of the Year:
AJ Styles. Easy.

Tag Team of the Year:
The Revival. Which ones Dash and which ones Dawson? Who gives a fuck theyre awesome.

Comeback Wrestler of the Year:
Jericho. I guess. Cant think of anyone.

Personal Mark Moment of the Year:
The first minute and 30 of this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lao92ha9u-o

Spot of the Year:
I cant think of anything past 2 months ago, so im gonna have to go with Ambrose taking his first bump of the 2016 calendar year....Ellesworth putting him through the tables at TLC on December 4th. This will probably change after i watch some of my matches of the year though.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Match of the Year: Good Gawd what a decision....... Gotta go with The Revival vs DIY Takeover Toronto? Was an epic tag match that took me back to my childhood.

Woman of the Year: She gets no respect because of her father. But her in ring work is second to no females. Charlotte Flair

Man of the Year: The one and only. The Phenomenal A. J. Styles.

Tag Team of the Year: The Young Bucks known worldwide Without the wwe hype machine

Comeback Wrestler of the Year: Jericho All Day

Personal Mark Moment of the Year:
Shane O Macs Music hitting on Raw / Tripple H' Rumble entry is second

Spot of the Year: Shane O Mac off the Hell In The Cell at Mania

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016
Match of the Year: The Revival (c) vs. #DIY 2-out-of-3 falls match: NXT Takeover Toronto (The only close contenders were Zayn v Nakamura, Zayn v Owens at Battleground, The Final Deletion, and Cena vs Styles at Summerslam)
Woman of the Year: Charlotte Flair (WOOO!)
Man of the Year: AJ Styles!
Tag Team of the Year: The Young Bucks, #DIY or Revival (Still deciding)
Comeback Wrestler of the Year: Jericho BAYBAY!
Gimmick of the Year: Broken Matt Hardy
Personal Mark Moment of the Year: AJ Styles debut! Or Shane O'Mac. Or Kevin Owens title win. (Still deciding)
Spot of the Year: Either Shane O'Mac hell in a cell fall, Zayn vs Nakamura when they were just elbowing each other for 12 days, Zayn kicks Owens again (Battleground), Jericho takes the thumbtacks, Kota takes the Burning Hammer (CWC) (still deciding)
** List is subject to change after I watch more matches**
Can I suggest 2 more categories?
Feud of the Year
Promo of the Year

Last edited: