Society 2016 U.S. Election Demographics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
And the Democrats used to have a lot of the blue-collar/white voters. Hillary was busy talking to feminists in the bay area. What a fuck up.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
And the Democrats used to have a lot of the blue-collar/white voters. Hillary was busy talking to feminists in the bay area. What a fuck up.
The dems took the union vote for granted and lost alot of their base supporters.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The dems took the union vote for granted and lost alot of their base supporters.
Exactly. They simply did not deserve that vote. Hillary was lazy, even after they railroaded Bernie and turn him into lapdog. In fact, that very thing may have also played a huge role in the outcome of that election. And really, republicans lost the election as well, with Trump at the helm, really, they all are just hanging on for their lives for now. We can see this right now with the medicare bill and such.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Exactly. They simply did not deserve that vote. Hillary was lazy, even after they railroaded Bernie and turn him into lapdog. In fact, that very thing may have also played a huge role in the outcome of that election. And really, republicans lost the election as well, with Trump at the helm, really, they all are just hanging on for their lives for now. We can see this right now with the medicare bill and such.
Ita almost as even the republicans expected to lose so they didnt bother to think of a real solution and now they are scrambling.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Ita almost as even the republicans expected to lose so they didnt bother to think of a real solution and now they are scrambling.
Totally. And Trump proved he could win without them. Paul Ryan had to kiss the ring, and this healthcare disaster is them trying to trump Trump. Hilarious.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That's a little misleading as those are pretty typical turnouts percentages. It doesn't show the lack of volume from blacks and latinos. It also undermines the "Only uneducated people voted for Trump" narrative that was being pushed immediately after the election.

We also don't know where the survey was conducted.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
All the polls were inaccurate before the election, nothing has changed. Why would they suddenly be attempting to report instead of influence now?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
The real demographic is that Trump won and his haters can die with their kids in a house fire.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I wonder how much of this chart is driven by his tax reform promises? I just did my taxes and nearly threw up when I saw how much I paid in 2016.
I'm putting mine off as long as possible.