Sports 2017 NFL Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
It's 20 degrees and windy outside right now. It would be miserable down there. I had season tickets for about 15 years. My Sundays are much more relaxing now.
the hashtag billsmafia (did I do that right?) still made it out, & those idiots are going to spend 10 hours in traffic minimum when they leave. do you think they can even bring Marvin back to the next game? people might show up just to boo for 4 hours

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
the hashtag billsmafia (did I do that right?) still made it out, & those idiots are going to spend 10 hours in traffic minimum when they leave. do you think they can even bring Marvin back to the next game? people might show up just to boo for 4 hours
I have word that Marvin is going to be the GM next year. If that's the case, they won't be canning him midseason.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LOL at giving up 26 points to the fucking Bears.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I have word that Marvin is going to be the GM next year. If that's the case, they won't be canning him midseason.
NFL should just take that franchise from Mike Brown, so much talent there but there's no decent coach that'll go there given current circumstances

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
NFL should just take that franchise from Mike Brown, so much talent there but there's no decent coach that'll go there given current circumstances
It's a tough team to be a fan of.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Kennum is the most bi polar QB I can remember, he can have several throws where he looks like a MVP & several throws to remind you he's Case Kennum, all in the same drive

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Will denver lose 9 in a row? worst losing streak since the 60s LOL

I will tune in and pray for it.

I want the 3rd draft pick so we can trade it for a good QB.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Not my girl Allie LaForce

Does she work the Yanks clubhouse in the offseason or something? Not sure what has the Red Sox fan so pissed, does she have a non-white family member in her family tree we don't know about or something?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Does she work the Yanks clubhouse in the offseason or something? Not sure what has the Red Sox fan so pissed, does she have a non-white family member in her family tree we don't know about or something?
Don't know what Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart is pissed about.
I don't mind the sideline reporters providing they are attractive. I rarely listen to what any of the announcers say anyway, sideline or not.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Don't know what Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart is pissed about.
I don't mind the sideline reporters providing they are attractive. I rarely listen to what any of the announcers say anyway, sideline or not.
you don't think the injury info from sideline reporters you can get 5 minutes earlier from twitter is important?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Wentz took a shot to the leg. Heading to the locker room to get checked out. Noticeably limping.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Denver played turnover free and guess what?
they shut out NYJ and held them to 95 yards offense

simple formula

now will not be drafting in top 5 most likely

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
These bucs have so much talent and can't get it going. I hate being a fan of them. But can't stop.

This Rams/Eagles game is great tho.