Sports 2017 TMMAC Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Saw a video clip on my ESPN ffb app where Louis Riddick said it was a non contact injury. I watched it again just to make sure I heard it right.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Adios Devante Adams. That holding call on your 2nd TD just may have cost me my undefeated streak season. Walk it off.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He plays for Miami.
And his name isn't Dan Marino or Giancarlo Stanton.

He was bound to come back to earth.
Apparently he's bend dealing with some nagging injuries. Last year he was a work horse. This year he's getting a lot less carries. Need him to get healthy.

M

member 3289

Apparently he's bend dealing with some nagging injuries. Last year he was a work horse. This year he's getting a lot less carries. Need him to get healthy.
First game he rocked it. Last two games not so much.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Getting gutted this week. I need a huge game from Russ and Carson to even stand a chance when I have Kelce and the shitfucking retard I am playing against has Cream of cunt.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Getting gutted this week. I need a huge game from Russ and Carson to even stand a chance when I have Kelce and the shitfucking retard I am playing against has Cream of cunt.
I screwed up taking Amir Abdullah out of my lineup this week. Big time mistake that may cost me the win.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I screwed up taking Amir Abdullah out of my lineup this week. Big time mistake that may cost me the win.
Looks like you'll still get the W. My perfect winless streak looks to continue!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Wild @Wild
I don't see what the issue is. I drafted my team the same way you guys drafted yours, it was a fair playing field.

Now I have a bunch of guys complaining that my team is "too stacked" and that they want to do a "re-draft". One guy crying because he said he "got too nervous" and accidentally drafted Jay Ajai.

I don't think it's right but if that's what everyone wants to do, we can re-draft.
In you defence you knew it was a mistake the next day.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Looks like you'll still get the W. My perfect winless streak looks to continue!
I don't know about that. Pryor has sucked this year and Cousins has had two games under 15 pts. Plus they're playing the Chiefs. This isn't over yet.

M

member 3289

Let's give it up to the highest point scorer this week:

AND my TE has yet to even play.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I just wanted to take time out of busy schedule to publicly congratulate my team on it’s perfect 4-0 start. Sure I’m the mastermind who carefully built this team, but it’s them who have to go out and execute on Sundays. Great job guys.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I'm 3-1, and in bye week hell. I'm going to need some luck this week. Balls need to bounce my way like Gary Sanchez's did last night. I'm up against one of the other 3-1 teams. I already have the tie breaker against the other. It's going to be a long Sunday.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just wanted to take time out of busy schedule to publicly congratulate my team on it’s perfect 4-0 start. Sure I’m the mastermind who carefully built this team, but it’s them who have to go out and execute on Sundays. Great job guys.
You should probably give your team a break and rest them this week.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Why is Tom Brady so racist? Throw the ball to Cooks more often!! Fucks sake! Cooks, TD, Cooks, TD, Cooks TD. THAT'S ALL I WANT TO HEAR TONIGHT.

At least he didnt go to some school with a team name of an obscure flower.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dougie Martin is a beast. Ripping up huge chunks of yards. Glad I held on to him.