Sports 2017 TMMAC Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Might turn your entire season around.
Said the same to my buddy from Louisville last night as he was weeping on my shoulder like a drunken 40 year old single woman at her 26 year old sister's wedding.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I bloody hope so! Haven't scored a hell of a lot of points this year. Everyone I've played seems to score a ridiculous amount against me.
Shit, I'm #1 in points against this season. Started off playing against the heavy hitters. I'm about to go on a run that hasn't been witnessed since the UCLA teams of the 70's.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Great day of football. I know that neither the bears or the redskins lose today.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Any think I should start Davante Adams who I don't expect a full workload and will likely be benchef if a fly lands on his helmet after getting KOd last week instead of KB13 who has a tough match up with Darius Slay. I'm hoping the Lions put Slay on Funchess, but won't know that until game time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Any think I should start Davante Adams who I don't expect a full workload and will likely be benchef if a fly lands on his helmet after getting KOd last week instead of KB13 who has a tough match up with Darius Slay. I'm hoping the Lions put Slay on Funchess, but won't know that until game time.
I bet they put Slay on Kelvin Benjamin. One reason that I'm not starting Benjamin.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I bet they put Slay on Kelvin Benjamin. One reason that I'm not starting Benjamin.
Well my only other option is Adams. I have 5 or 6 players on bye, and TBD is already locked on my bench. At least bye week hell will be over in 36 hours. Got 23 points between Cooks and Gostkowski. There's always a chance.

One or two years ago I was down huge going into Monday night. I NEEDED a huge game from Tevin Coleman just to make it interesting. A back up RB, with the starter healthy, and he fucking balled out and got me 3 TDs. Anything is possible. Sadly, anything is possible is a double edged sword, and it cuts both ways...just wait and see. I'm sticking with KB13.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well my only other option is Adams. I have 5 or 6 players on bye, and TBD is already locked on my bench. At least bye week hell will be over in 36 hours. Got 23 points between Cooks and Gostkowski. There's always a chance.

One or two years ago I was down huge going into Monday night. I NEEDED a huge game from Tevin Coleman just to make it interesting. A back up RB, with the starter healthy, and he fucking balled out and got me 3 TDs. Anything is possible. Sadly, anything is possible is a double edged sword, and it cuts both ways...just wait and see. I'm sticking with KB13.
I replaced Benjamin with Jermaine Kearse, Hope it was a smart move, but I doubt it, Benjamin will probably go off today.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Poor Odell Beckham. Guy can't catch a break.

unless it's his fibula.

#HTTR

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Should I drop Austin Hooper. who I have high hopes for, and pick up Jimmy Graham, who clearly doesn't fit into Seattle's offense?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Should I drop Austin Hooper. who I have high hopes for, and pick up Jimmy Graham, who clearly doesn't fit into Seattle's offense?
Yes. Too many mouths to feed in Atlanta. Graham gets a lot of red zone targets

M

member 3289

Wild @Wild
“I don’t believe what I just saw”. - Jack Buck
@conor mcgregor nut hugger

Believe it. The first two weeks I had no idea what I was doing. Then I lost a closely contested match to you but followed that up last week by scoring more points than anyone.

This redneck was projected to beat me this week, too, but I've learned not to lean too heavily on projections.

Lost OBJ today but I ain't complaining. I'm coming for that title.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Christ how badly to I want to punch my self in the face for not starting Adams over Benjamin....

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I dropped hooper after 3 games. The Jets TE had more points yesterday than hooper had in 4 weeks.