Sports 2017 TMMAC Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

If you are 1 short and really need another guy, let me know.

I've never done fantasy football before but beating a bunch of retards shouldn't be too hard.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
so right now we have 10 confirmed

Wild
Mrs Wild
@MMAHAWK
@HEATH VON DOOM
@Sex Chicken
@ShatsBassoon
@Team Bisping
@Juanandonly
@Hauler

MMAHAWK's boss Tim

@conor mcgregor nut hugger are you a go?

If so we need teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth or Truck Party @Truck Party for the last spot. Otherwise my brother will take it and we will set the league at 12 and work on our draft time.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
M

member 3289

@conor mcgregor nut hugger are you a go?

If so we need teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth or Truck Party @Truck Party for the last spot. Otherwise my brother will take it and we will set the league at 12 and work on our draft time.
I was gonna fill in if you're one short, but if I'm not needed I can sit it out. If you get one more and need me to make 12 then no problem.

Getting paid $120 or whatever it is to steal from a bunch of retards is not something I'd be proud of, but money is money.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was gonna fill in if you're one short, but if I'm not needed I can sit it out. If you get one more and need me to make 12 then no problem.

Getting paid $120 or whatever it is to steal from a bunch of retards is not something I'd be proud of, but money is money.
You're in.
It's settled.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
We're at 11 teams
Gonna keep it open for someone through the weekend. If no one else wants in by Monday my brother will fill the spot and we move on.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Should my team name this year be The Valerian Steelers or Marshawn Lynched?