General 2018-2019 College Basketball Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
At least Kentucky lost, eh Wild @Wild?

The general consensus amongst all these Wildcat fans is that the last play of the game was goaltending on LSU.

Them: Did you see that bullshit play?
Me: Yes
Them: So what did you think? Goaltending?
Me: I thought it was glorious.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The only thing better than a UK loss is a loss where they all think they got hosed.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hauler @Hauler - how about that epic collapse by Louisville last night? One of the worst choke jobs that I've seen in my lifetime.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - how about that epic collapse by Louisville last night? One of the worst choke jobs that I've seen in my lifetime.
I turned the game off. It was in the bag.

I sort of hate Duke. One of the best moments in basketball history was when Cincy beat #1 ranked Duke in the Alaskan Shootout back in 1998. With the score tied at the end of the game, Kenyon Martin passed the ball to a streaking Melvin Levett who dunked it home with 1 second left.

It was about 2 AM Cincy time and I was running around my house like a crazed lunatic.

Sadly, that's about the last good moment Cincy sports has seen. 21 years ago.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Great game tonight.

UNC @ Duke
7 of the projected top 25 draft picks in the next NBA draft will be on the court in this game.

Cheapest ticket to get you in the door is $2500.

Game tips at 9 PM Eastern on ESPN. Duke is favored by 9.

If you haven't watched Zion Williamson play yet other than his ESPN highlights, I'd highly suggest you watch this game. Dude is an absolute beast. 6'7 285 lb Freshman.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So Zion got hurt 36 seconds into the game when his Nike shoe exploded.

Not joking. Not a good look for Nike. Biggest game of the year and their shoe falls apart and ruins the knee of the best player in college ball.

UNC is up big. They look like the better "team" now that Zion is out. #1 Duke is going down.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
So Zion got hurt 36 seconds into the game when his Nike shoe exploded.

Not joking. Not a good look for Nike. Biggest game of the year and their shoe falls apart and ruins the knee of the best player in college ball.

UNC is up big. They look like the better "team" now that Zion is out. #1 Duke is going down.
Gonzaga will be #1?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Dick Vitale is announcing the SEC final between Auburn & Tennessee on ESPN.

On a related note, I just decided I won't be watching the SEC final between Auburn & Tennessee on ESPN.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Dick Vitale is announcing the SEC final between Auburn & Tennessee on ESPN.

On a related note, I just decided I won't be watching the SEC final between Auburn & Tennessee on ESPN.
You don’t like him?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You don’t like him?
His over-exuberance was cool for a couple games back in the 90s. It's grown a bit stale.

HE'S A DIAPER DANDY BABY!

Shut the fuck up already.

And Jimmy V was a great guy. We all know that. But I challenge you to find a single broadcast where Vitale doesn't bring him up. It was 30 years ago, bro. Let it go.

FRAT - No. I don't like him.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
His over-exuberance was cool for a couple games back in the 90s. It's grown a bit stale.

HE'S A DIAPER DANDY BABY!

Shut the fuck already.

And Jimmy V was a great guy. We all know that. But I challenge you to find a single broadcast where Vitale doesn't bring him up. It was 30 years ago, bro. Let it go.

FRAT - No. I don't like him.
There’s a Canadian hockey announcer named Pierre McGuire that is similar in that annoying way. I’ve never met anyone that likes him.

He actually commentates a lot on American networks.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
There’s a Canadian hockey announcer named Pierre McGuire that is similar in that annoying way. I’ve never met anyone that likes him.

He actually commentates a lot on American networks.

He looks like half of a shaved scrotum sack.