Sports 2018/2019 NBA Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
How many Syracuse Nationals game did you go to when you were a kid?
Oh that’s when it was a game. Now everything is a foul!!! I once saw Jerry “The Ukrainian Giant” Jaroslawski go off for 12 points. Sodas were 5 cents a piece and after the game they let you help sweep the court!

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
“The Knicks” captured in one photo.

At least he contested the dunk. Not like the matadors in today's game who are too afraid of getting "posterized" and end up on ESPN. They don't realize that giving a dude a free pass to the hoop looks 10x worse. I don't get that mentality. The league today is full of gutless, non-D playing shitbirds.

M

member 603

At least he contested the dunk. Not like the matadors in today's game who are too afraid of getting "posterized" and end up on ESPN. They don't realize that giving a dude a free pass to the hoop looks 10x worse. I don't get that mentality. The league today is full of gutless, non-D playing shitbirds.
This ALL day.... If you tried driving in the lane when you were in the Garden.. Ewing, Oakley, Mason, McDaniel.... Or Ewing, Oakley, LJ, Starks... Somebody is putting you on your ass. Back in those days everybody dunked on everybody..... Because EVERY dunk was contested.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Pacers will make this finals mark my words...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Utah and Golden State in a classic right now. Utah with 19 made 3's in the game so far.

M

member 603

We're two games into the season and Chris Paul and Rajon Rondo are already fighting.... And damn the fact that both landed cleaner shots than Conor did vs Khabib LOL.

Great games around the association all night

M

member 603

4 game suspension for Ingram, 3 for Rondo, and 2 for Paul..... And the Lakers hope that all the focus on the fight/suspensions will distract everyone from talking about how terrible they are

M

member 603

And even though it's still very early in the season, that was a great win for Denver last night over the Warriors. Early season wins do matter when a tie breaker for playoff seeding comes up at year end.

M

member 603

In all seriousness, the Lakers and OKC look lost right now (OKC well more than the Lakers)... Boston doesn't look good either, they are 2-2 and just got by the Knicks the other night, should be 1-3 (and they are a healthy team.

Knicks play better than their 1-3 record shows, if KP were playing, I'm sure they would have a better record.

Toronto so far looks to be the cream of the east, with the Bucks right there too.

Early in the season still, but I love how this season is looking

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
4 game suspension for Ingram, 3 for Rondo, and 2 for Paul..... And the Lakers hope that all the focus on the fight/suspensions will distract everyone from talking about how terrible they are
Didn't watch the game, but it sounds like Lebron missed a couple from the charity stripe at the end of the game.

I'm sure the "Koby would have made those" shouts coming from the upper rows were deafening.

M

member 3289

Didn't watch the game, but it sounds like Lebron missed a couple from the charity stripe at the end of the game.

I'm sure the "Koby would have made those" shouts coming from the upper rows were deafening.
Fwiw, I still say "KOBE!" every time I attempt to throw a paper ball into a trash can from distance.

I say "LEBRON!" when I call in sick to work and my boss buys it, though...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Fwiw, I still say "KOBE!" every time I attempt to throw a paper ball into a trash can from distance.

I say "LEBRON!" when I call in sick to work and my boss buys it, though...

I know he's really good at basketball, but he might have missed his calling by not playing soccer.