Sports 2018-2019 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
what week will Andy shit the bed this year?
Honestly, Dalton has almost always been solid when you give him time.

For the last 2 seasons, the only thing wrong with Cincy was their O-Line. It was fucking terrible. And for a QB who did quite a bit of running in college at TCU, he isn't as mobile as you would think he would be. If there's a lane there, he's good and can scramble. But he usually doesn't notice the pocket collapsing until it's too late.

The Bengals have fixed their O-Line to a point. He's completing 65% of his passes. I'm not anticipating him shitting the bed.
Although next week is prime time @ the Chiefs on SNF.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Honestly, Dalton has almost always been solid when you give him time.

For the last 2 seasons, the only thing wrong with Cincy was their O-Line. It was fucking terrible. And for a QB who did quite a bit of running in college at TCU, he isn't as mobile as you would think he would be. If there's a lane there, he's good and can scramble. But he usually doesn't notice the pocket collapsing until it's too late.

The Bengals have fixed their O-Line to a point. He's completing 65% of his passes. I'm not anticipating him shitting the bed.
Although next week is prime time @ the Chiefs on SNF.
wrong andy...Dalton is pretty dang good

Meant this andy...I think that dude lives near/in Chief territory

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
wrong andy...Dalton is pretty dang good

Meant this andy...I think that dude lives near/in Chief territory
Oh. Haha. Yeah.
He'll flip the switch and decide to turn the Chiefs into a run first, control-the-clock type offense any week now.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Tyreek Hill had beer dumped on him last night and looks like about 5 people chucked a middle finger in his face.

Stay classy, Patriot fan.

Disrespectful as shit.
I would have been 100% OK with Hill decking these fuckers right in the face.
A bunch of chicks and white dudes that probably couldn’t even finish the 40 are acting like assholes to a top level athlete... lel

M

member 3289

Tyreek Hill had beer dumped on him last night and looks like about 5 people chucked a middle finger in his face.

Stay classy, Patriot fan.

Disrespectful as shit.
I would have been 100% OK with Hill decking these fuckers right in the face.
Bills fans are worse

M

member 3289

2-3 Detroit being favored against us at home (where we're 3-0) is a little insulting

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Nice play call on 4th and short. Dumbasses.