Sports 2018-2019 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Raiders (1-6) @ 49ers (1-7) tonight

Who makes these schedules? Garbage.
Or is it genius? Making it the only game available is probably the only way to get anyone to watch it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Raiders (1-6) @ 49ers (1-7) tonight

Who makes these schedules? Garbage.
Or is it genius? Making it the only game available is probably the only way to get anyone to watch it.
To be fair...

When the schedule was made the raiders were a Gruden lead team with Carr, Cooper, and Mack.
The 49ers had a quarterback for the first time in over a decade. Sherman was going to bring some leadership to the young defense.

This was going to be a showcase for up and coming West coast teams.

Instead, we have infinite sadness.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So many good game today.

Steelers @ Ravens playing right now.

The 4pm slot has
Chargers @ Seahawks
Rams @ Saints

And the Carrie Underwood game has Packers @ Patriots

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Hopefully the Saints do something to redeem the state.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Big Ben just got SMOKED. Tackled from behind during a scramble. Landed hard on his right shoulder.
Enter Joshua Dobbs.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
This Rams @ Saints game is awesome. Two great teams.
35-35 with 9:41 to go. Saints have the ball.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Williams is legit the worse DB on the Saints, but he made some clutch plays tonight.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
long time and big raiders fan.. quite sad to see chucky gut the raiders team so they can have a bunch of picks for when they move to vegas..

bout to throw my hat and give up football all together.. and fuck the niners.. and rams.. and chargers.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
long time and big raiders fan.. quite sad to see chucky gut the raiders team so they can have a bunch of picks for when they move to vegas..

bout to throw my hat and give up football all together.. and fuck the niners.. and rams.. and chargers.
Yup. The Raiders stay in the bay area is already over. From now until they finally make the move, every decision is being made for Vegas.

If you think about it, the Cooper and Mack deals were "win, win" for Gruden. He collected more draft picks, and at the same time improved the Raiders own picks throughout the draft by assuring a shitty season.

Crazy to think this team was 12-4 just 2 seasons ago.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I don’t know if I enjoyed seeing the Joe Horn throwback or the shear amount of bitching about it more.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I don’t know if I enjoyed seeing the Joe Horn throwback or the shear amount of bitching about it more.
I was ripping on it before it was cool.

I got jaded on that shit a long time ago. Having Chad Johnson on your favorite team will do that to you.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I got jaded on that shit a long time ago. Having Chad Johnson on your favorite team will do that to you.
Never been a fan of grandiose, this was different though.
Just the majority didn't catch it at first, so they're looking at the penalty & score, including most national sportscasters.

10-point lead with less than 4 minutes, Horn welling up from respect shown...in the end, and for Saints fans, it worked.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015

I think the best thing we got out of the Jim Haslett era was that celly, so true Saints fans still cherish it.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Talking at work about the win and the celebration and old games. I was reminded of the greatest play I’ve ever witnessed in person... September of 2006, first home game back in the Dome after Katrina. The city was tired as a whole, but had a different feel with the Saints finally coming home. I drove down from VA and spent the week in NOLA with my dad. He had gotten section 141 tickets from his rich ass high school friend that now lived in Texas. I remember walking in there and it was fucking electric. Nothing I had ever felt in all my years going to those games.

Falcons got the ball first and we stopped them for a 3 and out. Steve Fucking Gleason barrels through the line and blocks the punt for a TD. I had never gotten emotional at any football games and I don’t know if it was the alcohol helping, but my eyes watered up when that Dome erupted.

Last edited:

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
The NFL has a block on all Youtube videos I guess haha. Just click and watch it on YT