Sports 2018-2019 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hate that that win may have cost the #1 draft pick but it feels so good every time that Pete loses.
They were celebrating like they just won the Super bowl.
Honestly I'm kinda glad the niners won

I miss the rivalry we had 10 games ago.
Most up here just count the niners like a spades book.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
They were celebrating like they just won the Super bowl.
Honestly I'm kinda glad the niners won

I miss the rivalry we had 10 games ago.
Most up here just count the niners like a spades book.
It was a fun rivalry for a few years. Then Harbaugh really took over and everyone learned just how limited Colin was and the Legion of Boom was still healthy. I was hoping the gap was going to be a bit tighter this year with the Seahawks in decline and the Niners finally having a qb for the first time in ages. But no.. Didn't work out that way.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was a fun rivalry for a few years. Then Harbaugh really took over and everyone learned just how limited Colin was and the Legion of Boom was still healthy. I was hoping the gap was going to be a bit tighter this year with the Seahawks in decline and the Niners finally having a qb for the first time in ages. But no.. Didn't work out that way.
Let's just say it's still alive, I mean they won right?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So LeVeon Bell... Super talented... Has to be hating it a bit when he sees that Connors is going to rush for a thousand yards this year and a rookie just rushed for 140 against the Patriots. Makes it seem like it's more of a scheme thing than a talent thing. Certainly won't help his value on the free market every time one of these guys has a big game... Especially since management already looks at running backs as easily replaceable.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am pretty sad Broncos haven't fire Vance Joseph yet
I am pissed about the last two games and Elway needs to serve that head on a plate

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So LeVeon Bell... Super talented... Has to be hating it a bit when he sees that Connors is going to rush for a thousand yards this year and a rookie just rushed for 140 against the Patriots. Makes it seem like it's more of a scheme thing than a talent thing. Certainly won't help his value on the free market every time one of these guys has a big game... Especially since management already looks at running backs as easily replaceable.
he might make some money on it
but I am not sure a team wants to give him a bunch of guaranteed money for multiple years with the way he played this

steelers moved on...NFL has a way of moving on rather quickly also

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
They haven’t advanced passed preventing and curing common ailments, yet they believe they can commit genocide on the entire white race.

Let me cry into my $100 pillows in my climate controlled home.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Time for the Marvin Lewis "Save My Fucking Job" end-of-the-year streak.

He won last week.
He'll beat the Browns today
And he'll beat the Steelers next week to finish 8-8 and spark enough hope to bring his tired ass back another season.

Note : I'm perfectly happy if I'm completely wrong and they lose out. I'm so over Marvin.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Getting rid of Marvin is like getting rid of Homer Bailey.

I'll take a bucket of vaginal discharge from a Detroit hooker instead of these fucking guys.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Everyone in the Bengals front office watching this game should now realize what happens when you get rid of dead weight at the head coaching position.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Everyone in the Bengals front office watching this game should now realize what happens when you get rid of dead weight at the head coaching position.
Unless the front office is filled with dead weight.

#WorstOwnerInSports

M

member 3289

Release Tannehill fire Gase

Don't even have to worry about trying to lose the last game of the season in order to get a higher draft pick. We're gonna lose even if we try our best to win.

M

member 3289

b00ts @b00ts can you please describe to me how it feels to have a Super Bowl-caliber team?

It is something I've never experienced and am curious about.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Thank you Saints!
A playoff without Shitsburgh would be glorious.