Sports 2018-2019 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Heman uel Sanders tore his achilles in practice yesterday
Broncos super bowl hopes took a Big Hit

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Because we should immediately rip a man's livelihood away from him the second a female says something happened?

This chick already admitted to completely making up a similar story in the past. Who says she isn't doing it again?

Let the courts work out what happened. Why the NFL feels that it's OK to reprimand players based solely on allegations is beyond me. One of these days, a player is going to sue the fuck out of the league for this shit.

Not saying the guy is innocent. But this is still America and he has to be proven guilty. The NFL is on a very slippery slope with this shit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Because we should immediately rip a man's livelihood away from him the second a female says something happened?

This chick already admitted to completely making up a similar story in the past. Who says she isn't doing it again?

Let the courts work out what happened. Why the NFL feels that it's OK to reprimand players based solely on allegations is beyond me. One of these days, a player is going to sue the fuck out of the league for this shit.

Not saying the guy is innocent. But this is still America and he has to be proven guilty. The NFL is on a very slippery slope with this shit.
FYI she is now saying her earlier retraction was not honest
I do agree with you though

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

That optimist was in retaliation.....I’m just reporting the news

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Holy shit at that run by Derrick Henry. 99 yards and about 3 or 4 broken tackles, complete with 2 monster stiff arms.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Holy shit at that run by Derrick Henry. 99 yards and about 3 or 4 broken tackles, complete with 2 monster stiff arms.
that was amazing
he is like 235 lbs or some thing crazy...love that style of runner

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Love that he's on my fantasy team!
reminds me of when I played mcafferey in fantasy and he single handedly destroyed my team with huge plays
Henry is a beast, what a run that was

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Holy Shit Derrick Henry is on Madden mode tonight!! 4 touchdowns in 3 quarters!!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Lol at AJ Bouye getting sinned. Even the best guys get a foot in their ass sometimes
He got stuffed. And didn't really run full blast after him once Henry was by him. He was like "Yeah, fuck that shit."

I heard that was the fastest speed in MPH anyone has scored a TD on this year. He got up to 21.74 mph during that run.