2018 IBJJF Worlds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

With it happening this weekend, what potential matchups and divisions are you most interested in seeing?

M

member 603

And does anyone have a Flograppling.com account who can post results?

M

member 603

Can ANYONE explain HOW IN THE SWEET BLUE FUCK Keenan Cornelius lost that match? ANYONE????

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Can ANYONE explain HOW IN THE SWEET BLUE FUCK Keenan Cornelius lost that match? ANYONE????
There does not seem to be a good explanation, everywhere I look I see people livid about the result. I gave up on Flo-everything a few months ago, so i have not seen the match. I was just following the results in the brackets on the IBJJF website.

M

member 603

Overall, great event, great matches.... Bruno's 10th at black belt (easier since Caio wasn't in it), Lo's shoulder dislocation and Buchecha giving him the gold rather than win his 12th, the Keenan debate.... Lots to talk about with this year's event

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Anyone see Nick shrock get disqualified against lo? My mma/no gi training partners were saying how much of a joke ibjjf rules are.

Personally I'm not a fan of the leg lock game at all but I think at least in No gi IBJJF rules should allow for reaping and heel hooks for blue and above. It would give the no gi/sub only guys more of a chance in the IBJJF comps.

What do you guys think ?

M

member 603

Anyone see Nick shrock get disqualified against lo? My mma/no gi training partners were saying how much of a joke ibjjf rules are.

Personally I'm not a fan of the leg lock game at all but I think at least in No gi IBJJF rules should allow for reaping and heel hooks for blue and above. It would give the no gi/sub only guys more of a chance in the IBJJF comps.

What do you guys think ?
So much to say, I'll add it later