Sports 2018 NCAA Football Season

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
College Football > NFL all day long

The bands, the fans, the excitement, all day grilling & drinking on Saturdays with no work on Sunday. Nothing beats college football.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
probably catch Stanford Oregon
hearing Gameday will be here again

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
College Football > NFL all day long

The bands, the fans, the excitement, all day grilling & drinking on Saturdays with no work on Sunday. Nothing beats college football.
Not even close, there's some weeks with two top five teams facing off & a loss would mean killing their chance at a title that it's great, but others it's horrible. Alabama plays a top 25 team this week & was favored by 4 touchdowns last I looked.

All the rest is more than made up for by the NFL being a league of all the best college players, & actually paying the players who go out there to ruin their minds & bodies

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not even close, there's some weeks with two top five teams facing off & a loss would mean killing their chance at a title that it's great, but others it's horrible. Alabama plays a top 25 team this week & was favored by 4 touchdowns last I looked.

All the rest is more than made up for by the NFL being a league of all the best college players, & actually paying the players who go out there to ruin their minds & bodies
There's enough good match ups in college to keep me interested. I just enjoy the college game so much more. Never got into the NFL much....but I also live in a college town & state. No pro teams.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
How did my Wolvies fare against Nebraska? Im having problems with my DVR.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Well the reason their opponents keep losing might have something to do with the Wolverines being unstoppable.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
There's enough good match ups in college to keep me interested. I just enjoy the college game so much more. Never got into the NFL much....but I also live in a college town & state. No pro teams.
Last week was pretty boring though. Every game I turned on after LSU / Auburn was a damn blowout. My hometown team looked like they may make it hard on Miss State, but then were immediately shit on. Then, Alabama shit on Ole Miss. Wasn't really any tough matchups in the teams that I watch.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ashamed to say, quint kessenich worked out at the same gym I did in Maryland....I assume he’s making good money being a sideline reporter

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
Several ranked teams losing today. After OSU getting routed by Tech, I can see Tech moving into top 15.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Old Dominion defeated #13 Virginia Tech 49-35

Old Dominion was 0-3 entering this weekend. Their losses were to Liberty, Florida International and Charlotte.

Va Tech was favored by 29

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Well, we gonna find out if Ohio state can handle the buzzsaw that’s coming fo that ass

And for the record, I hate Penn state