Sports 2018 NCAA Football Season

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
2 FGs from Oklahoma.
7-6 Texas up early.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Buckeyes are Rose Bowl bound. Even if they beat Northwestern by 80.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
yeah, hate the Brohm thing did not work out

But the app st guy could be a good long-term hire
Yeah me too man. A lot of hard feelings within our fanbase right now. Feel like he knew 3 weeks ago that he wasn’t coming, and used us to get a raise out of Purdue.

Anyway, I really like this Satterfield guy. People in the game speak really highly of him.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not so sure about that. Did Oklahoma beat Texas? How did they look?
Yes and they looked like the better team

Tua got sacked and is limping, into the tent after throwing interception at Georgia’s 1 yd line

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Yeah me too man. A lot of hard feelings within our fanbase right now. Feel like he knew 3 weeks ago that he wasn’t coming, and used us to get a raise out of Purdue.

Anyway, I really like this Satterfield guy. People in the game speak really highly of him.
Can't fault him. The media got the fanbase's hopes up too

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
you gotta play almost perfect to beat this Alabama team

outside of the first two minutes, UGA was doing exactly that up until the last 4 minutes

they made almost every mistake they could

great heads-up play by their rb but that big run should not have happened. the fuck up on the kick off should not have happened

the cowardly playcalling, which cost the title last year, should not have happened

you can't allow alabama back into a game like this. squandering that momentum is a mistake

they had a 13 point lead this time in January. I am not sure a 7 point lead is going to be enough

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They're not just winning, they're looking like the better football team
If this game games down to the 4th quarter, I think UGA gets in even with a loss.

Bama
Clemson
ND
UGA

OU and Ohio St fans would lose their shit. I kinda hope it happens because a 4 team playoff is a joke. Get rid of these conference championship games, expand it to 8 (which would mean the exact same amount of overall games played, put the P5 conference champs in w/ 3 at-large teams.

M

member 3289

If this game games down to the 4th quarter, I think UGA gets in even with a loss.

Bama
Clemson
ND
UGA

OU and Ohio St fans would lose their shit. I kinda hope it happens because a 4 team playoff is a joke. Get rid of these conference championship games, expand it to 8 (which would mean the exact same amount of overall games played, put the P5 conference champs in w/ 3 at-large teams.
If Georgia wins a close game then Alabama def gets in, wouldn't you say?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LMAO @ that Georgua chick yelling "FUCK!" when the camera was on her.

Good on ya, girl!