Sports 2018 NCAA Football Season

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Haskins makes that throw. Just sayin.
Poor toss by Tua.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Kind of hard not to root for Hurts. He handled the Tua thing like a champ.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
8 in the box and you stick with the fake?
That's next level stupid

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Georgia needs to let them score now and just try to tie it.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Win or lose, I think UGA has proved themselves a top 4 program.
They should get the nod over Oklahoma. Or Ohio State should the Buckeyes blow out Northwestern and remain in the convo.

And that's coming from a huge Buckeyes fan.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Props to the guy in charge of getting shots of the hot chicks in the stands. He has done a fantastic job this entirw game.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The talent level of OSU vs NW shouldn't even be close.
Let's see how this goes. I haven't watched NW play this season.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
well, fuck

2012 and twice in 2018. Alabama ruined UGA's national title aspirations. Kirby is a fantastic coach and recruiter. Would not be in the current position without him. But that does not make him without fault. Three fakes on ST this year, 0% success rate. Poor utilization of Fields. Conservative offensive playcalling when should be looking to increase the lead, not hold it.

Youngest team in the SEC. Internet says 68% of the team are freshman or RS freshman or sophomores.

But so what. Could have won back in Jan and could have won today. Double-digit lead each time. Shows me it is not a talent issue. To blow that back to back shows me a coaching deficiency.

I think Smart wins a title or two at UGA. But I am not sure he ever beats Alabama to do it. Going to be a long 12 months waiting to get back here. Because with all the returning talent it should be inevitable, which someone is both reassuring and dreadful

And 0% chance UGA deserves to make the playoffs, imo. They had their chance. They blew it. Would not be right for them to be in.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
well, fuck

2012 and twice in 2018. Alabama ruined UGA's national title aspirations. Kirby is a fantastic coach and recruiter. Would not be in the current position without him. But that does not make him without fault. Three fakes on ST this year, 0% success rate. Poor utilization of Fields. Conservative offensive playcalling when should be looking to increase the lead, not hold it.

Youngest team in the SEC. Internet says 68% of the team are freshman or RS freshman or sophomores.

But so what. Could have won back in Jan and could have won today. Double-digit lead each time. Shows me it is not a talent issue. To blow that back to back shows me a coaching deficiency.

I think Smart wins a title or two at UGA. But I am not sure he ever beats Alabama to do it. Going to be a long 12 months waiting to get back here. Because with all the returning talent it should be inevitable, which someone is both reassuring and dreadful

And 0% chance UGA deserves to make the playoffs, imo. They had their chance. They blew it. Would not be right for them to be in.
Agree, you cannot lose a 2 score lead and then lobby to get in the playoffs if you lose for the second time this late in the season and there are others who reversed their fortunes like Oklahoma.

Hoping to hold on to a lead equals not holding onto a lead.......

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Ballsy call, but you need to audible out of that when you see that defensive front.
Fields had a man wide open running across the middle. But he was dead set on running.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I guess.

But they are better than Ohio State and Oklahoma. Hell, they looked better than Alabama for most of that game yesterday.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
uga has played alabama twice in 2018
that is 120 minutes of regulation football
uga has led for just under 119 of those minutes
they are 0-2 in those games

this is the 3rd time since 2012 that alabama has beaten uga and prevented either a national title or a chance at one

they also lost the 2012 sec cg, winner played ND for the title. that was also a game uga had the lead in and squandered and had a chance to win with seconds left

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
uga has played alabama twice in 2018
that is 120 minutes of regulation football
uga has led for just under 119 of those minutes
they are 0-2 in those games

this is the 3rd time since 2012 that alabama has beaten uga and prevented either a national title or a chance at one

they also lost the 2012 sec cg, winner played ND for the title. that was also a game uga had the lead in and squandered and had a chance to win with seconds left
I hate History