Sports 2018 NCAA Football Season

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I wonder who they'll get in a bowl?

Michigan vs Georgia would be sweet

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I got

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. ND
4. OK

Ohio St vs UCF
Georgia vs Michigan

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UofL hires Scott Satterfield. How do you all think he will do?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Urban is retiring.

Sort of saw that coming. I'm a little surprised he announced it before the Rose Bowl game, but whatever.

I have faith in Ryan Day.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Clemson star DT, two others fail drug tests

Uh oh...

And this is too funny from Dabo

"This particular substance can come from anything," Swinney said. "And these three players have no clue -- in fact, they thought it was a joke when I called them. They have no clue how this has gotten in their system. It could come from hair products. It could come from a cream. It could come from protein. It could come from a product that you order or buy online that you think there's nothing wrong with it. It could be anything. Literally, it could be a drink -- something in a drink.

"... We're going to do everything we can to figure out if it is in the system. Heck, I don't know. I mean, who's to say that it is there? I mean, that's what we're being told, but there's -- they all will have legal representation, and there will be a process to go through to find out."

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015

Uh oh...

"This particular substance can come from anything," Swinney said. "And these three players have no clue -- in fact, they thought it was a joke when I called them. They have no clue how this has gotten in their system. It could come from hair products. It could come from a cream. It could come from protein. It could come from a product that you order or buy online that you think there's nothing wrong with it. It could be anything. Literally, it could be a drink -- something in a drink.

"... We're going to do everything we can to figure out if it is in the system. Heck, I don't know. I mean, who's to say that it is there? I mean, that's what we're being told, but there's -- they all will have legal representation, and there will be a process to go through to find out."
So are they moving the bowl game to L.A.?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Uh oh...

Substance Profile: What athletes need to know about Ostarine: USADA

There are in fact products that contain ostarine, but only illegal ones.
Nice try, Dabo.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Clemson cheerleaders 》 Notre Dame cheerleaders