Sports 2018 NCAA Football Season

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
disagree they are cheaters

agree about enjoying seeing them lose

though they are like Doomsday, they seem to learn and come back stronger
You don’t think Bama has boosters giving parents of players cooshy jobs, houses to rent for $200/mo & giving players pre paid Visa’s? I think that shits going at most of the top schools.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
You don’t think Bama has boosters giving parents of players cooshy jobs, houses to rent for $200/mo & giving players pre paid Visa’s? I think that shits going at most of the top schools.
no more than any other elite team, maybe less so

when I think if big money I certainly don't think of Alabama

if every top school is doing it then it is not really cheating in terms of gaining an advantage, only in a technical sense

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
no more than any other elite team, maybe less so

when I think if big money I certainly don't think of Alabama

if every top school is doing it then it is not really cheating in terms of gaining an advantage, only in a technical sense
I think Bama, UGA, LSU, Texas, Clemson, Oregon, A&M, Miami, FSU and many others are doing it. Just levels to it. Same for UK, Duke, UofL, Arizona, Kansas, UNC, etc in basketball. Both sports dirty as hell w/ NCAA giving no fucks unless someone else breaks a story on corruption & NCAA has to act to save face.

M

member 3289

I think Bama, UGA, LSU, Texas, Clemson, Oregon, A&M, Miami, FSU and many others are doing it. Just levels to it. Same for UK, Duke, UofL, Arizona, Kansas, UNC, etc in basketball. Both sports dirty as hell w/ NCAA giving no fucks unless someone else breaks a story on corruption & NCAA has to act to save face.
Miami has already fucked up so much that they might not be doing it like the other teams

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
pretty huge game for these Tigers
winning a at almost all positions from my perspective

M

member 3289

Alabama under Saban has been in the national championship game 7 out of the past 10 seasons.

There is obviously something shady going on.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Miami has already fucked up so much that they might not be doing it like the other teams
Same for UofL. We got hit so bad in basketball, I would bet everyone is walking on egg shells for a few years here. But there’s no doubt in my mind corruption is rampid throughout college football and basketball.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
state of alabama just put out an amber alert for paul finebaum. apparently hes threatening violence to himself. father tua style

M

member 3289

no

amazing coaches and the best players

CFB, more than other sport in America, is about recruiting and branding
They are not recruiting THAT much better than the other teams.

The university is in Ala fukn bama ffs

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Same for UofL. We got hit so bad in basketball, I would bet everyone is walking on egg shells for a few years here. But there’s no doubt in my mind corruption is rampid throughout college football and basketball.
corruption is a strong word

I have zero issues with kids getting paid

if everyone is paying kids, and all these schools have money, then it is only breaking a silly rule that does not give an on the field competitive advantage

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
no

amazing coaches and the best players

CFB, more than other sport in America, is about recruiting and branding
But how are these teams getting these top 5 classes year in and year out? Three deep with 4 and 5 stars at every position, where guys don’t play for 2-3 years because there’s two 5 stars ahead of them.

That’s the question.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
corruption is a strong word

I have zero issues with kids getting paid

if everyone is paying kids, and all these schools have money, then it is only breaking a silly rule that does not give an on the field competitive advantage
You don’t think Bama has an on the field advantage over Vanderbilt? Clemson over Georgia Tech? Bama and Clemson sucked before Saban and Dabo got there. Now they’re in the NC every year with 40 five star recruits on their rosters. Are they that good of coaches? Saban was mediocre at Mich St and the Dolphins. Suddenly turns into Lombardi 2.0 at Bama? I don’t know man...

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
But how are these teams getting these top 5 classes year in and year out? Three deep with 4 and 5 stars at every position, where guys don’t play for 2-3 years because there’s two 5 stars ahead of them.

That’s the question.
not that hard to answer

they put you in the league

they sell starting you if you deserve, ST time otherwise, and your 3rd year you make big plays and then go to the league

why do some car salesmen make killer money and others are broke? selling the same product

why was Alabama shit before Saban? Why is Texas, USCw, Michigan, etc not top 5 every single year? Because who and how the product is sold matters

Saban is a great salesman, hires great coaches around him, and decided to stay at Alabama

when Saban leaves the odds are Alabama becomes just ok again

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
not that hard to answer

they put you in the league

they sell starting you if you deserve, ST time otherwise, and your 3rd year you make big plays and then go to the league

why do some car salesmen make killer money and others are broke? selling the same product

why was Alabama shit before Saban? Why is Texas, USCw, Michigan, etc not top 5 every single year? Because who and how the product is sold matters

Saban is a great salesman, hires great coaches around him, and decided to stay at Alabama

when Saban leaves the odds are Alabama becomes just ok again
Maybe you’re right but I’m just personally not buying it lol.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
You don’t think Bama has an on the field advantage over Vanderbilt? Clemson over Georgia Tech? Bama and Clemson sucked before Saban and Dabo got there. Now they’re in the NC every year with 40 five star recruits on their rosters. Are they that good of coaches? Saban was mediocre at Mich St and the Dolphins. Suddenly turns into Lombardi 2.0 at Bama? I don’t know man...
what?

yes, they have an ON THE FIELD advantage

what fucking point are your trying to make?

Saban won a national title at LSU. You know that, right?

Pete Carrol was trash his first time around in the NFL. Did ok the second time around. Bill was trash with the Browns, doing OK with the Patriots. Maybe they learned and improved?

Clemson did not suck, btw . They were top 30 most years and they happened to get Watson, which put them on the map. Dabo built that program almost a decade to get there. And that success got them Lawrence. And they happen to have one of the best D coordinators in the country.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
You don’t think Johnny Manziel was getting benefits from boosters when he was there? Like I said, levels to it.
sure he was

A&M makes WAY more money than Alabama

levels to this makes no goddamn sense

we are not talking about millionaires vs billionaires

plenty have more money and resources than alabama

if paying players was all it took then the SEC would be the worst conference

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Maybe you’re right but I’m just personally not buying it lol.
don't have to. just assume anytime any team in any sport has any sustained success assume they are cheating

will help you feel better about your team not winning anything

when was the last time there was any team in any sport with any kind of sustained success and they were not accused of cheating?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

That’s the question.
so many eyeballs on them...If you stand out you are a NFL lock
but yes a lot of $$$$ is flowing for sure

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Really good to see. I’m not American but your sport is really incredible.

Little old Clemson just beat the Tide at 15-0. Just amazing.