Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Prison Rape Survivor

Formerly 'conor mcgregor nut hugger'
Oct 24, 2015

Expect the Dolphins to move up to the top 10 after tonight's preseason win over the Falcons. Rosen is gonna throw for 4,000 yards this season. I can objectively say that we are a dark horse to win the AFC East.

Inside Job

Sapere Aude
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stripes are calling holding on offensive lines currently...could be a good step for the NFL

Hauler

Unknown Member
Feb 3, 2016
Just dropped a hundo on the Bengals to take it all down.

$12,500?
Easy money.

Robbie Hart

I apparently look like a Jewish accountant
Feb 13, 2015

Expect the Dolphins to move up to the top 10 after tonight's preseason win over the Falcons. Rosen is gonna throw for 4,000 yards this season. I can objectively say that we are a dark horse to win the AFC East.
Lol at the dolphins odds
Lmao
You do have a good sense of humour

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
As much as I like to see the Chiefs fans cry when the team eventually ruins their hopes and dreams, +800 is worth throwing a few bucks on

Prison Rape Survivor

Oct 24, 2015
I'd love for them to stand their ground.
But they'll probably cave.
And the diva-ness will continue.

LOL @ that dipshit getting frostbite on his feet from cryotherapy. What a fucking idiot.

The world is kind of over diva receivers. I'd tell him to kick rocks.
The team is going out of its way to accommodate him. It'll be the NFL that caves if anything.

But I hope they don't. Rules are in place for a reason, and his helmet is over 10 years old.

Willthiswork

I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
Aug 7, 2015

LOL @ that dipshit getting frostbite on his feet from cryotherapy. What a fucking idiot.

Those feet are all jacked up and I'm not even talking about the peeling.

Inside Job

Sapere Aude
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Looks fungal

Prison Rape Survivor

Oct 24, 2015
In AB's defense in regards wearing improper footwear and getting frostbite from cryotherapy, he is from Miami.

We south Floridians really are mental retards when it comes to shit that has anything to do with the cold.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Sorry, but the preseason games only result in season ending injuries

Don’t play your starters, the fuck is the point

Inside Job

Sapere Aude
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sorry, but the preseason games only result in season ending injuries

Don’t play your starters, the fuck is the point
Denver lost a tight end prospect for the year and RB Theo Riddick(just payed for him on free agent...guaranteed contract) for 8 weeks last week

They need live reps, but it is very risky as you say

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Denver lost a tight end prospect for the year and RB Theo Riddick(just payed for him on free agent...guaranteed contract) for 8 weeks last week

They need live reps, but it is very risky as you say
It’s a joke, would play zero starters and let the third team play to see if there are any decent potentials

Inside Job

Sapere Aude
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s a joke, would play zero starters and let the third team play to see if there are any decent potentials
I like that

But fundamentals really do suffer for the first 4-8 games of the year...lineman can't block worth shit and defense misses a shitload of tackles

The money investment and talent drop-off between #1s and #2-3s is so huge it really doesn't make sense to play them much at all.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I like that

But fundamentals really do suffer for the first 4-8 games of the year...lineman can't block worth shit and defense misses a shitload of tackles

The money investment and talent drop-off between #1s and #2-3s is so huge it really doesn't make sense to play them much at all.
They don’t go all hit happy in practice anymore, which I’m happy about, but preseason games are a license to cunt somebody to get a place on the team at the expense of a highly touted rookie

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Really not happy about hearing a commentator talking about Tyrod Taylor again when he isn't wearing a Bills shirt.