Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

The difference between Lamar and these other guys he’s being compared to is, he’s the most competitive person you will ever meet. Ever. And he’s the hardest worker. And doubters fuel him. This isn’t hyperbole either. He’s literally the most competitive and hard working person you’ll ever meet. He’ll be great in the league or die trying. There is no in between with this dude.
Let's jump off his sack until he plays a team that isn't complete dogshit

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Antonio Clown allegedly raped his female trainer...TMZ reported it today...NYT reported it today
texts she saved

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
74. Since that time, Ms. Taylor has taken a polygraph examination. It was conducted by one of the nation’s leading examiners, who previously led the FBI’s polygraph program. Ms. Taylor had to relive the trauma of these events through this examination. The polygraph examination confirmed her completely truthful account that, in June 2017, Brown ejaculated on her without her consent and that, in May 2018, that Brown raped her.

Fuck this guy for what he has done aside from this incident
and if this is legit then fuck him even more

Peace of Shit

M

member 3289

Can the Patriots just stay in Boston and we can give them the W/take the L on our record?

The idea of having to see this shit happen on our home soil has me dry heaving

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

The 49ers/Bengals matchup brings back a lot of bad memories for me with SF giving Cincy two Super Bowl losses. I'm hoping Cincy continues their strong showing at Seattle.

Other games I'm very interested in:

Minnesota @ Green Bay - A great divisional match up. Green Bay's D showed us something in Week 1. And Minnesota's D is still one of the best in the league. Should be a great game.

Seattle @ Pittsburgh - PIT looked horrible in their game against NE. Seattle struggled against Cincy at home, and the Hawks aren't a great road team. I'm very curious to see how this one plays out.

Arizona @ Baltimore - This one is worth watching for the young QB play. Arizona has rookie Kyler Murray. Baltimore has Lamar Jackson. And T-Sizzle is returning to Baltimore as a Cardinal.

Saints @ Rams - A rematch of last year's NFC championship game that is forever marred by one of the worst non-calls in NFL history. Both teams are expected to compete for the NFC again, so this game could have huge implications on home field advantage come playoff time.

M

member 3289

We won't win but we're not playing that terribly so far. My brother has a parlay that includes the Patriots covering the 18.5 point line. He just texted me "we need to cut the shit" lol

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Eli is the weirdest QB I've ever seen. One pass he looks like a jv back up. The next he looks like a NFL Hall of Famer. His line is trash to be fair though.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Brees banged up. Donald hit his hand. Taping up the thumb.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Saints just got fucked again on a bullshit call against the Rams.

Obvious fumble recovered by Saints and returned 80 yards for a TD...

BUT... The refs blew it dead as an incomplete pass. Review showed it was an obvious fumble and they reversed the call and ruled the Saints recovered, but that was at the 20 yard line. Basically an 80 yard call that took 6 pts off the board.

Last edited: