Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Oh yeah, he’s a piece of shit
Zeke. Gordon. Ramsey.

It's the new way.
Feel like the market has outpaced your contract? Don't play.

The owners do the same shit though. The player's contracts aren't guaranteed. If they are underperforming they can be cut at any time and the only money the player keeps is the signing bonus and guaranteed amounts.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Zeke. Gordon. Ramsey.

It's the new way.
Feel like the market has outpaced your contract? Don't play.

The owners do the same shit though. The player's contracts aren't guaranteed. If they are underperforming they can be cut at any time and the only money the player keeps is the signing bonus and guaranteed amounts.
The difference is one side is following the rules set by their collective bargaining agreement and one shows why contracts mean nothing

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Flacco is such a clown...tried to fumble the game away already...u got 3 seconds bro...Oline ain't blocking yet
KC got dem broncs on the ropes early

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This asshole Raiders fan just walked in half an hour ago and is being such a fucking dick I want Packers to beat them

loud obnoxious dick

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
SuperPig @Willthiswork
Strange how Niners fans are out en masse today. more so than the last two years I’ve been watching it here.
They're 5-0... There's actually something to celebrate for a change.

This is going to be a terrible game though. It's been raining since the weeeeee hours of the morning. So damn messy down here so it's basically the same up there.

At least the Niners should be able to pull out a win considering how shitty the Skins are.

M

member 3289

By fucking who? Me and your grandma?
Seriously if you lose to the Dolphins (you won't, don't worry) in that shithole stadium of yours then you should seriously consider switching teams.

You've only been an NFL fan for like 6 months so it won't be too hard to make the jump.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
They're 5-0... There's actually something to celebrate for a change.

This is going to be a terrible game though. It's been raining since the weeeeee hours of the morning. So damn messy down here so it's basically the same up there.

At least the Niners should be able to pull out a win considering how shitty the Skins are.
You’re the only Niners fan I actually know really... as in spend time shooting the shit with.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fucking, they need to be able to review early whistles

Texans got fucked by an early whistle
Should not have been blown dead

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Seriously if you lose to the Dolphins (you won't, don't worry) in that shithole stadium of yours then you should seriously consider switching teams.

You've only been an NFL fan for like 6 months so it won't be too hard to make the jump.
I adore your defeatist pent up she’s only known what the fuck hand egg is for a few years but I’m stuck with her for life now because we’re in the same league attitude

M

member 3289

I adore your defeatist pent up she’s only known what the fuck hand egg is for a few years but I’m stuck with her for life now because we’re in the same league attitude
The team you chose has managed 3 field goals against the vaunted Miami defense