Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Just LOL at these Dolphins fans, getting their little dinks hard because they went up on the Buffalo Bills for a minute. Fuck Miami and their ass clown fans. Trash.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I follow a lot of Miami Dolphins fans on Twitter just because I find it hilarious what an across the board group of shit humans they are. After the first half they were all like, “Who knows? We string a couple of wins together, we could sneak into the playoffs. Then if Ryan Fitzpatrick gets hot at the right time, who’s to say we can’t win the Super Bowl!!”
Now they’re all crying and talking about meeting up at Club Liv for half price boneless wings. What a fucking joke.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Whether the Ravens win or not... This game is making me realize that the only thing that would make watching the Seahawks (Pete Carroll) lose more enjoyable for me would be if Jim Harbaugh was an assistant coach.

M

member 3289

Whether the Ravens win or not... This game is making me realize that the only thing that would make watching the Seahawks (Pete Carroll) lose more enjoyable for me would be if Jim Harbaugh was an assistant coach.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Lamar Jackson looking like he's back at Louisville

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I think Gordon was in there. This is crazy.

Edit - Never mind. That was a fumble. Gordon coughed it up on the 1 and cost the Chargers the game.

Titans will win 23-20.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Can we move Brady to a new division?
Lifetime records against the AFC East:

NYJ 29-7
BUF 31-3
MIA 23-11

Basically guaranteed a home playoff game every single year.

Why the fuck was that the MNF game? Garbage football.