Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

The Bills were 6-2, playing a 2-6 Cleveland Browns team, and were 6-point underdogs. And they lost.

At least the Dolphins openly suck. I would hate to be a Bills fan and build up so much false hope.

M

member 3289

The Titans must have an amazing O-line. Tannehill will dig a fucking trench before he gets rid of the ball.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Lolzys at the chiefs choking again
No heart, just like the red sox's bitch, the cardinals

Lmao, as earlier this season everyone was wondering if they would go undefeated now and for the next 5 seasons

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
NFL schedule fucked up again.

Only 3 games in the 4 pm slot. Stupid.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Lolzys at the chiefs choking again
That's the Andy Reid Special! Few coaches know how to lose with a talented team quite the way that he always has... If you want regular season wins then he's a great coach. If you want a championship then you're screwed.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The Bills were 6-2, playing a 2-6 Cleveland Browns team, and were 6-point underdogs. And they lost.

At least the Dolphins openly suck. I would hate to be a Bills fan and build up so much false hope.
Boil your fucking head, pillock

Your you really suck but you know we suck as well rhetoric is drying up.

lots of love

M

member 3289

How is it possible that your Dolphins are going to fuck this season up so badly that they have to trade some of their picks to move up into the top 5? Can't even figure out how to tank a season properly.
We have almost no talent but we're well-coached. In each of the last 4 games we've gotten better.

When Flores said he was trying to win every game I don't think anyone believed him. Turns out he was telling the truth o_O