Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
WTF.
Shitty tackling. Pathetic.
They didn't even try to land a big hit... On a QB... When they wouldn't have been flagged for it... Bench all of them. The offense is going to have to play both ways the rest of the game.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm so pissed at that last run from Mahomes. The Chiefs could beat the Niners if they play in the Super Bowl but at least my dudes will try to decapitate Mahomes for not sliding instead of just trying to pick his pocket like the Titans did.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
haven't been paying attention to the NFL, didn't even know 9ers were good this year

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm so pissed at that last run from Mahomes. The Chiefs could beat the Niners if they play in the Super Bowl but at least my dudes will try to decapitate Mahomes for not sliding instead of just trying to pick his pocket like the Titans did.
I agree...but they did pick his pocket, he just got it back...that was very close to a touchback situation

He shouldn't have made it to line of scrimmage though, let alone the 3 yard line...2 early missed tackles on that run
against 9ers he never would have made it that far...much better defensive front

Last edited:
M

member 3289

They are very good. I cant see anybody beating them. Their D line is insane. To me the game of football is reliant on a teams lines.
The Chiefs could beat them. The Titans could as well.

They'll likely beat the Packers today though

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Their D line is insane.
They're pretty deep too. Bosa, Armstead, Buckner, Ford, Thomas, Day, etc... They rotate them in and out and stay pretty fresh. Shame that Jones and Street are injured but obviously not the end of the world.

They're pretty deep too. Bosa, Armstead, Buckner, Ford, Thomas, Day, etc... They rotate them in and out and stay pretty fresh. Shame that Jones and Street are injured but obviously not the end of the world.
Reminds me of the 07 Giants D Line. Im a Cowboys fan and saw them first hand.That rotatation was such a huge advantage for them. Same with SF.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
They are very good. I cant see anybody beating them. Their D line is insane. To me the game of football is reliant on a teams lines.
yea been driving by the stadium, didn't even know they made it to the conference finals

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
haah
we barely get a look at the replay and the reversal takes place during a commercial

how convenient

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
KC O line doesn't get near enough respect

they make this team work

U kidding me with this protection on most of the plays?
and they are running it well also

OLIne is winning this game just like so many before it

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Vrabel wants to fire somebody over that timeout

that really fucks you chances, using a timeout for your defense...and the next play KC converts anyways

that might cost a job IMO