Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
KC line is so good that they can send 4-5 guys out on routes

Extremely rare in NFL

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's what decides football games. Only elite qb play can offset it.
yep
and they have both right now

that roster is so stacked...It will take a hit this off season and the season after that

KC is in the Window to win it all right now for sure

Mahomes will break the bank for 35 mill a year and make free agents harder to come by

Super Bowl will be great regardless of GB or SF

yep
and they have both right now

that roster is so stacked...It will take a hit this off season and the season after that

KC is in the Window to win it all right now for sure

Mahomes will break the bank for 35 mill a year and make free agents harder to come by

Super Bowl will be great regardless of GB or SF
I bet Pat gets 42 million a year.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I bet Pat gets 42 million a year.
that is about right
he may go with less per year and performance bonuses
right now he is a bargain...soon he will cost as much as 5 pro bowl players lol

Meahwhile my Cowboys are gonna break the bank on average Dak Prescott. While he is a solid player he is nowhere near the salary he will command. Drew Lock must look better by the day considering the pay scale. I loved Drew at Missouri and never saw why he fell in the draft.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Meahwhile my Cowboys are gonna break the bank on average Dak Prescott. While he is a solid player he is nowhere near the salary he will command. Drew Lock must look better by the day considering the pay scale. I loved Drew at Missouri and never saw why he fell in the draft.
yes lock could be a good deal
2nd rounder so no 5th round cheap option...that is why some teams grab their qb end of 1st round whether they are in danger of being drafted or not(lamar Jackson)

Lotta pressure in Dallas...I think that is the problem they usually have

Such a talented roster

yes lock could be a good deal
2nd rounder so no 5th round cheap option...that is why some teams grab their qb end of 1st round whether they are in danger of being drafted or not(lamar Jackson)

Lotta pressure in Dallas...I think that is the problem they usually have

Such a talented roster
Im tell you something bout me. Im not a homer fan of any team I root for in sports. I will tell you critical honesty about my teams. I believe the "Dallas roster is so talented " is a myth. Its an overrated roaster with entititled players and meddling goof ball owner. Jimmy Johnson is responsible for all of Jerrys success.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Im tell you something bout me. Im not a homer fan of any team I root for in sports. I will tell you critical honesty about my teams. I believe the "Dallas roster is so talented " is a myth. Its an overrated roaster with entititled players and meddling goof ball owner. Jimmy Johnson is responsible for all of Jerrys success.
They have a ton of talent on that roster. Doesn't seem like they know how to play together but individually they're really talented. Good coaching could have them in the Super Bowl this year. But instead you had Garrett.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
interesting

Jimmy J was the shit...I couldn't help but love that era of the cowboys

They have a ton of talent on that roster. Doesn't seem like they know how to play together but individually they're really talented. Good coaching could have them in the Super Bowl this year. But instead you had Garrett.
Better talent than 8-8. But nothing close to what the media proclaims.

Oh man, The Boatman. Some of my favorite players to ever play in the NFL were Denver Broncos. John Elway is my favorite ever player. I also loved Steve Atwater,Terrell Davis,Shannon Sharpe.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh man, The Boatman. Some of my favorite players to ever play in the NFL were Denver Broncos. John Elway is my favorite ever player. I also loved Steve Atwater,Terrell Davis,Shannon Sharpe.
I liked all those guys
Elway is vastly underrated, he carried average teams many seasons and had all the skills and clutch genes.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lol at these guys on fox

they have to sit infront of labtops for advertising...so sad...some of these dudes can't read those lab tops without reading glasses, just props

I liked all those guys
Elway is vastly underrated, he carried average teams many seasons and had all the skills and clutch genes.
I remember watching him in 3 Super Bowls in the 80's. Against the Giants, Skins,and 49ers. He took very outmanned teams and put them on his back. John got most of the blame by the dumb media but he was the only reason they were there.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
At least I don't have to hear Booger
I still am scarred from that dude shitting up the games. lol

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would pay to just hear crowd and field noise(no commentary or commercials)
I would pay good money to experience NFL and MMA that way...Just a live Feed with access to cameras and no bells and whistles

That would be epic...I don't think the PTB want it to be that way though.